Note On Jalen Carter

Matthew_Suero

Staff member
Carter visited Miami for junior day but his mom did not make the trip down with him. While Carter did enjoy his time in Miami, his mom is going to need to visit Coral Gables again for him to end up as a Hurricane. Carter plans on taking spring official visits before making a decision sometime this summer. Alabama, UF, Clemson, Auburn, and Ohio State are also pushing hard.

brock

All-American
Have to get him to visit again, he’s an extremely gifted jumbo athlete on the dline with a lot of quickness and size. Recently measured in at 6’4 301 and carries his weight well.

Regardless it was great to get him down for the visit recently as that was a surprise that day

Last edited:

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
Have to get him to visit again, he’s an extremely gifted jumbo athlete on the dline with a lot of quickness and size. Recently measured in at 6’4 301 and carries his weight well
When I saw that 301 I was impressed. He was a tight end not so long ago.

brock

All-American
Looking at that list of schools pushing for him, Manny better bring his bag game... I mean A game to the table.
If anything it just validates him as prospect, we have pulled plenty of recruits recently with similar offer list of this kid so that’s nothing new: This is Miami and we need to recruit like it so I expect Battles like this

Last edited:

305407cane

Junior
If anything it just validates him as prospect, we have pulled plenty recruits recently with similar offer list of this kid so that’s nothing new: This is Miami and we need to recruit like to so I expect Battles like this
Agreed. Shoot our shot. Get the mom on board quick cause it seems like the kid has interest in us considering he cane down the other day. Will be a tough pull now that OOS schools are gonna be heavily involved

Zbrod95

All-ACC
That’s weird cause the gayts put him in their mock class for 2020. They’re getting everyone and don’t even have to recruit them
They’re so clueless that they had him as a TE. He’s 301 pounds and he’s going to play TE...all you need to know about how misinformed they are.