Note On Jalen Carter

Mama and Carter can visit for the spring game in Orlando as well. Staff needs to let Mama Carter know the schedule for the spring game so she can get time off work anac arrange transportation.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He says the kid loves UM. He’s been down on his own accord so that’s a good sign. Had no idea he was at Paradise camp last year.

We all get to see him up close and personal on Aug 17 when Apopka plays MiaCen.

Advertisement
Those APK kids are real blue collar types. Their program has been built on good ole fashion punching the opponent in the mouth over and over again until they finally go to sleep.

Go Canes

They also have the benefit of a lot of giant human beings to do that.

Shocker. Mamas sure do love Georgia!
This year is put up or shut up year for UGA. Either they beat Bama and win the SEC or I think you will see Kirby getting pushed out. Fromm is more than likely gone after this year and the mismanagement of Fields leaving is going to create a big hole in their out dated offense. It is crazy to me how many of their good but not great players left for the NFL this year rather than return and compete for a NC like Clemson and Bama players do. I think Kirby makes a lot of promises to players that he doesn’t necessarily intend to keep and they realize that.

Advertisement
This year is put up or shut up year for UGA. Either they beat Bama and win the SEC or I think you will see Kirby getting pushed out. Fromm is more than likely gone after this year and the mismanagement of Fields leaving is going to create a big hole in their out dated offense. It is crazy to me how many of their good but not great players left for the NFL this year rather than return and compete for a NC like Clemson and Bama players do. I think Kirby makes a lot of promises to players that he doesn’t necessarily intend to keep and they realize that.
Yall guys say some crazy shît up here. They are not pushing kirby out. They got rid of richt for him and he has been there just 3 years and he is uga alum.

Really dude? Thats wishful thinking on your part. How do you really think there going to push out Kirby already?

Yall guys say some crazy shît up here. They are not pushing kirby out. They got rid of richt for him and he has been there just 3 years and he is uga alum.
they are not pushing kirby out, but it is definitely put or shut up. his first 3 years coaching at UGA are literally the same as Richt, the only thing different is that he has recruited at a super high level, but at the same time he has not shown to build a program, he inherited a pretty good one from richt. They are gonna get all the ******* 5 stars they want and might go to an SEC championship game, but those fans want a National championship and I guarantee you they wont get it anytime soon.

Advertisement
they are not pushing kirby out, but it is definitely put or shut up. his first 3 years coaching at UGA are literally the same as Richt, the only thing different is that he has recruited at a super high level, but at the same time he has not shown to build a program, he inherited a pretty good one from richt. They are gonna get all the ******* 5 stars they want and might go to an SEC championship game, but those fans want a National championship and I guarantee you they wont get it anytime soon.
that’s what I am saying. How long are these boosters going to keep forking over bags to these players to level that they are which is ridiculous and continuously finish second. If Kirby can’t win soon he will be on the hot seat fast. I don’t see UGA being all that great either this year.

My boys grandson plays with him at Apopka. His mom is pushing UGA.

What is up w these parents and f’ing UGA!!!? Hands down the most overrated program in CFB history. These ninjas act like they are some sort of blue blood of CFB. Haven’t won chit since 1980 and that is their lone title. Tired of hearing their name, honestly. I can accept Clemson, Bama, OSU, **** even FSU or UF, but not UGA. Tired of their fake lore

What is up w these parents and f’ing UGA!!!? Hands down the most overrated program in CFB history. These ninjas act like they are some sort of blue blood of CFB. Haven’t won chit since 1980 and that is their lone title. Tired of hearing their name, honestly. I can accept Clemson, Bama, OSU, **** even FSU or UF, but not UGA. Tired of their fake lore

$$$$$$$$$$ they are dropping bags like no other right now

Advertisement
Back