Note on Braylen Ingraham

kool screwed us on this. like when larry scott left nad tried snatching kids.

real talk. i get kids from deep south states going to bama but how can a kid from miami want to go there? i know kids who went on visits there and said its pretty segregated on campus

I take it u have never been to alabama's campus. Its quite impressive. For one they have Mercedes sprinter vans taking kids around the campus. I have been to many campuses including UGA's and Alabama is at the top of the list. It literally looks absolutely NOTHING like the rest of the state of Alabama. The women were't bad either. Couple that with Saban, winning, the fact that every football player I saw was driving a Dodge vehicle, and $$$ and u have this recruiting machine. For comparison in the last 3 months i have been to UGA and Clemson as well and Alabama's campus/vibe would be my pick of the three. Clemson almost looked as if students drive tractors to class. LMAO. Not as much eyecandy as Alabama either.

Advertisement
does it really matter if they say anything? there's a day left before he announces lol
And everyone in the country knows he’s going to Bama. Even the head expert on recruiting said Miami does not expect him.

Advertisement
bama told ingraham he will play Sde. Moment he shows up they will switch it. watch

Kids know that is part of the game that Miami will and have never learn to play. From the kids perspective at the end is called coaching and development. "They found a place for me".

Advertisement
bama told ingraham he will play Sde. Moment he shows up they will switch it. watch

I don't think I am buying that a$ the real rea$on.
He'd have a similar opportunity to be disruptive as a 3-tech in Diaz's penetrating 4-3 defense as he would at SDE in Baga's 3-4.

Advertisement
Let's be honest bro if Kool was here he would have went to Bama anyways. I think Saban and Bama and their bags is the main draw there. This is just my opinion but if kids will team up to beat other high school players at a school like STA what makes u think they don't want to do it in college. Same goes for American Heritage. Front Running is in your DNA
Very good point

Kids know that is part of the game that Miami will and have never learn to play. From the kids perspective at the end is called coaching and development. "They found a place for me".
right. or when they offer a kids buddy or sibling then push them out.

Advertisement
Kool ****ed us with No lube u have to build relationships with these kids over time or unless you are Bama but I believe in coach Simpson I think the way the D line is playing and his connections I believe we will be good starting next year class on the D line now we need to find someone who hasent been on our list as of late like how we found Jeff Thomas and Williams towards the end of last season have faith until God himself strick Bama get use to it lol

Sucks to lose him but we need to keep keeping on. If we had Kool I'd be ok since his name sells but I'm concerned. This is usually when familiarity helps with locals since a lot of DL are not privy to Simpson.

And are yall really arguing about where defenses are ranked? Lol. Kids dont care about that. Bama is most likely selling development and the draft. Bama already has a potential 1st rounder at DT and now not only have him, but another guy who may be potentially better than Ed Oliver and scouts are saying is the best player that Saban has coached in Quinnen Williams.

Advertisement
Back