Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
You said Ingraham is the silent on Thursday. If I’m not mistaken Thursday was after the Virginia game and after Ingraham took his visit to Alabama. So what’s your argument now?

Pretty sure I said Ingraham was our silent BEFORE the UVA game.
Either way, doesn't matter. I shared what I was told before the UVA game.

Looks like Kul $uddenly learned to recruit and ha$ hi$ pa$$ion for recruiting reignited. Baga i$ lucky to have $uch a $avage on the trail.

Advertisement
Yall act like some hoe a$$ little boys over these kids, man. LOL

I relay what I'm told. If Ingraham doesn't choose us it'll be the first time my info on a recruit was inaccurate.

Nobody forces you to listen to my info. Go listen to them dorky a$$ writers instead. They're really plugged in! LOL

Advertisement
Then you said Ingraham is the silent Thursday morning.

MF'er...
Are you dense?

I WAS TOLD ABOUT HIS COMMITMENT BEFORE THE UVA FIASCO.
Before we **** the bed against UVA...
And before he had an amazing Bama trip...
HE WAS INTENDING ON BEING A CANE.

Whether the UVA game and visit changed his mind, we shall see.
I haven't asked.

Yall act like some hoe a$$ little boys over these kids, man. LOL

I relay what I'm told. If Ingraham doesn't choose us it'll be the first time my info on a recruit was inaccurate.

Nobody forces you to listen to my info. Go listen to them dorky a$$ writers instead. They're really plugged in! LOL
If Ingraham picks Miami, I’ll be the first to say my bad you were right. I don’t listen to the “insiders” who follow this team so it’s hard to believe what people say.

Advertisement
MF'er...
Are you dense?

I WAS TOLD ABOUT HIS COMMITMENT BEFORE THE UVA FIASCO.
Before we **** the bed against UVA...
And before he had an amazing Bama trip...
HE WAS INTENDING ON BEING A CANE.

Whether the UVA game and visit changed his mind, we shall see.
I haven't asked.
Yea I comprehend that, but Thursday which was after the Bama visit and the Miami loss you said Ingraham is the silent.

Macho is reliable, even he's right or wrong here, that doesn't change whether or not he's reliable.

Advertisement
I should write a disclaimer before I post on recruits.

DISCLAIMER: This is what I've been told. Recruiting is fluid and things can change between now and next week. Try not to get your panties in a bunch in the event that things don't turn out the way you wanted. Be a man.

Time to set up a Make Miami Great Again gofundme account ...

First money will be spent on hiring a private investigator to gather dirt on every one of these little ****ers to blackmail their asses. You want to play D1 with a scholarship then it will be at Miami.

Second money will be for a goon squad to go talk some sense into these no pride *****.

Third will be on a surface to air missile for the next time Nick Satan is in town.

I'm only 50% kidding about this.

Advertisement
Back