Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Can’t put an offensive product like that on the field and expect recruiting results down here. We basically live in recruiting shark infested waters and the loss to UVA was chum.

Is this kid going to makes us win the title? Move on to the next recruit! Sky isn’t falling! We need offensive tackles they are more of a pressing need! That is what has us right now stuck offensively not defensively. He would have been nice, so would have been Davis, but next man up!

Advertisement
Kool ****ed us with No lube u have to build relationships with these kids over time or unless you are Bama but I believe in coach Simpson I think the way the D line is playing and his connections I believe we will be good starting next year class on the D line now we need to find someone who hasent been on our list as of late like how we found Jeff Thomas and Williams towards the end of last season have faith until God himself strick Bama get use to it lol
kool did ***** us. he did last year on the way out too. he didnt fit in with this staff.

Is this kid going to makes us win the title? Move on to the next recruit! Sky isn’t falling! We need offensive tackles they are more of a pressing need! That is what has us right now stuck offensively not defensively. He would have been nice, so would have been Davis, but next man up!
Problem is we dont have offensive tackles either, and this is recruiting. It is completely shortsighted to say we have a good defense now, focus on offense. This was our top rated DT on our board. We need him to keep our defense highly rated. You cant focus on one without the other or 2 years from now we will be right back to the "can he play DT" era/error

Advertisement
Kul did/does legitimately have a good relationship here.

I have had my differences, respectfully-so, with @Coach Macho, but calling him out is idiotic. He tells you what he knows and more importantly from who he heard it, more than we can say for 99% of the sauces you guys chase around.

kool screwed us on this. like when larry scott left nad tried snatching kids.

real talk. i get kids from deep south states going to bama but how can a kid from miami want to go there? i know kids who went on visits there and said its pretty segregated on campus
No one from South Florida dreams of going to Baga until they are present with their offerings. This has zero to do with "campus life" or anything like it. Welcome to the bag game.

Advertisement
"Silent commitment" = NOT a commitment

Which is y I laugh EVERY single time after a big loss, Richt does this PR lip service and talk about how we have a couple of silent commits. Silent commits are bull to the chit! U know who also did that same bull chit after an unexplainable loss?? That’s right, ur favorite coach Al Grolden.

Yr 3, same chit. Best L$U and perception would’ve changed. Lose to a terrible UVA team and the perception remains the same.

I told u guys how critical this season would be to the longevity of the health of our program. Rewind and I said the same thing yr 3 for Golden. We’re not playing w house money like a Bama, OSU, Clemson or ****, even Oregon. We’ve been irrelevant for 14 yrs. We’ve been at the bottom. We can’t afford to go on a 4 game losing streak in back to back yrs and then come out and lose to UVA team who could barely push 200 yrds against our D and still win.

I’m telling u guys, for a fact, we are being negatively recruited against. I know two recruits, personally, who wind up choosing USCw and OU, respectively, that had major interest in us and we were negatively recruited to death. Richt ain’t helping us. The T.O chain is nice, getting an IPF is great, changes to the dorms is fantastic....but none of that chit means anything to a top recruit if the product on the field ain’t popping.

Kul did/does legitimately have a good relationship here.

I have had my differences, respectfully-so, with @Coach Macho, but calling him out is idiotic. He tells you what he knows and more importantly from who he heard it, more than we can say for 99% of the sauces you guys chase around.

What happened? Did I miss something? Am I being called out on my Ingraham statement?

I was told he was committing to us on the 23rd. Of course that was before we **** the bed versus Virginia and he went on an "amazing" trip to Alabama. But let's all sit here and act like those 2 factors wouldn't change a teenager's mind.

Advertisement
A huge priority South Florida kid says all the right things before telling our defensive staff to eat ****? No way!

giphy.gif

What happened? Did I miss something? Am I being called out on my Ingraham statement?

I was told he was committing to us on the 23rd. Of course that was before we **** the bed versus Virginia and he went on an "amazing" trip to Alabama. But let's all sit here and act like those 2 factors wouldn't change a teenager's mind.
You said Ingraham is the silent on Thursday. If I’m not mistaken Thursday was after the Virginia game and after Ingraham took his visit to Alabama. So what’s your argument now?

Advertisement
Back