Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t follow recruiting that closely but I just saw Bama already has 21 commits, not including this kid. Aren’t they capped at 25?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel that sometimes I think we are cursed or something. This **** ****ed me off

Is that hard to understand and accept that we are at least 2 notch behind Bama and UGA. The resources money and product on the field is just to good to pass and that is not even taking in consideration bags. They have develop a "network"far beyond football from getting lids into school and qualified to cars, keep them qualified and secure..

Wiltfong just put a post up saying miami is not expecting to land him tommorow

didn't see that. edit -- nevermidn lol commence the freak out.

also surprises me bc i can get an offensive player who doesn't want to come here based on what we've done there, but a defensive player, mainly DL? we have a better defense than Bama and it isn't close right now. we have a dominant DL. ive read somewhere that he prefers to play in the 3-4 vs 4-3 so maybe thats why? who knows.

Advertisement
If he can see Gerald Willis playing the way he has this year, next year's depth chart, and the time and effort UM put into his recruitment and doesn't want to come here, more power to him.

kool screwed us on this. like when larry scott left nad tried snatching kids.

real talk. i get kids from deep south states going to bama but how can a kid from miami want to go there? i know kids who went on visits there and said its pretty segregated on campus

lol its going to be funny when he doesn't see playing time till year 5 at bama these kids are crazy like we don't have a top 5 defense

They don't care Saban will keep them happy with enough snaps for all not like here were they can't see the field.

Advertisement
Back