Not very optomistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to totally disagree with this thread until signing day....All I see is...."IF" and "Tune" threads..... the eyeballs post was it for me.....Lol The best way to approach signing day is to stay even...IMO....I hate to be this way....just tired of all this hype without a single "public" commit....at this point it's all pure speculation.

lol at this. Bruh, even public commits don't mean jack shi*.

I'm sure with less than 2 weeks left a public commitment would mean something....I don't have a problem with silents....just lots of speculating going on....IMO

Advertisement
Super optimistic. Why not? If we close strong, awesome. If not, then it's just a typical day for a Canes fan. Can't make me any sadder than the team has made me for the last decade plus. No downside to being all sunshine.

Advertisement
Super optimistic. Why not? If we close strong, awesome. If not, then it's just a typical day for a Canes fan. Can't make me any sadder than the team has made me for the last decade plus. No downside to being all sunshine.

Well put, brother!

How do you feel?

Where are your feelings today?

Are you serious? One player delays their commitment and now you think you're vindicated? Haha

YES! I said not optimistic and this happens to the 1 recruit we have been hearing is a CANE lock from every recruiting source out there. Im not saying he still isnt coming but this isnt the best of news especially considering him being a 'lock"

Look at it in a positive way, maybe these kids want the limelight for that one day to sign that LOI. And rep The U!

How do you feel?

Are you serious? One player delays their commitment and now you think you're vindicated? Haha

YES! I said not optimistic and this happens to the 1 recruit we have been hearing is a CANE lock from every recruiting source out there. Im not saying he still isnt coming but this isnt the best of news especially considering him being a 'lock"

How do you think Miami closes?

Advertisement
How do you feel?

You're honestly the worst poster on this site and that's saying quite a bit

How do you feel?

You're honestly the worst poster on this site and that's saying quite a bit

+1 for spelling "you're" correctly...

How do you feel?

So a steaming cūnt like you trolls a guy who actually provides a free service, yet all you contribute is bad spelling and hysterical outbursts. GFY

How do you feel?

So a steaming cūnt like you trolls a guy who actually provides a free service, yet all you contribute is bad spelling and hysterical outbursts. GFY

Quality post.

Advertisement
I am not trolling. Pete is very ****y toward other sites, 1 which I subscribe to so I am going to call at as I see it.

No offense to Pete just like no offense to Gary when Pete gets the inside track on other recruits. Its part of the game.

Lets not get our panties in a bunch over here.

Again, I am not saying McFarland is not coming. Ill be anxious to see if Pete pops his head in here before his announcement or if he waits til after he announces to say something like 'trust your boy' and the everybody circle jerks all over the place.

Id like to see a "trust your boy" post before the announcement then his ****y attitude could be warranted.

Last edited:
I am not trolling. Pete is very ****y toward other sites, 1 which I subscribe to so I am going to call at as I see it.

No offense to Pete just like no offense to Gary when Pete gets the inside track on other recruits. Its part of the game.

Again, I am not saying McFarland is not coming. Ill be anxious to see if Pete pops his head in here before his announcement or if he waits til after he announces to say something like 'trust your boy' and the everybody circle jerks all over the place.

Id like to see a "trust your boy" post before the announcement then his ****y attitude could be warranted.

If you dont like petes reporting then take your miserable a$$ back to that sh¡tty pay site that you are subscribed to

He's been saying Harley comin since before the RAB, for one example

Advertisement

No offense, Miz, but Pete owns that rat-faced weasel.

right now on finishing this class. Unless there are at least 3 silents then we are going to finish with an ok class which is not what we signed up for with Richt & Co.

We need to land Dean, Thomas and McFarland to be a B+ class overall. Right now we are at a B-

Please give this guy an infraction for trolling

Still not optimistic? https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/herbert-visiting-uf-gator247-site/116439

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back