Not very optomistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm not going to totally disagree with this thread until signing day....All I see is...."IF" and "Tune" threads..... the eyeballs post was it for me.....Lol The best way to approach signing day is to stay even...IMO....I hate to be this way....just tired of all this hype without a single "public" commit....at this point it's all pure speculation.

Advertisement
How do you feel?

cantwait.gif

The personality of this board is starting to rub off on Pete. Pretty soon he'll be calling OP a gaping cvnt or something equally charming.

Advertisement
May be too early to say this.... but the early warning signs are there for Mark Richt. He's following the Al Golden plan for success.

Even if we land Dean, McFarland, and Thomas.

If we land those three, that puts us at 9 blue chip recruits.... that's exactly the same level of recruiting success that Al Golden had.

Richt had much better recruiting classes at Georgia, and that is worrying. Richt is NOT known for landing and developing "under the radar" guys. He's known for landing the 4/5 stars... except he's not getting it done here.

People are not going to want to read this, and I'm sure I'll get negs for it, but sometimes you have to lay it out there and speak truth.

It's His first full recruiting cycle relax they'll start coming and I think we close one more than just those three. It is too many positive signs on and off the field to ignore.

I'm not going to totally disagree with this thread until signing day....All I see is...."IF" and "Tune" threads..... the eyeballs post was it for me.....Lol The best way to approach signing day is to stay even...IMO....I hate to be this way....just tired of all this hype without a single "public" commit....at this point it's all pure speculation.

lol at this. Bruh, even public commits don't mean jack shi*.

Pete had this thread circled for a minute.

Advertisement
Pete had this thread circled for a minute.

This aint nothing.

He's probably got a 30,000 character response already typed up, just WAITING for Harley to throw up the U on NSD.

Just wait, stay tuned....

And remember

Chess, not checkers

How do you feel?

Better. My original post said this:

We need to land Dean, Thomas and McFarland to be a B+ class overall. Right now we are at a B-

It appears we may even land a handful more which will push us to an A. We will see...feeling better at the moment.

Advertisement
right now on finishing this class. Unless there are at least 3 silents then we are going to finish with an ok class which is not what we signed up for with Richt & Co.

We need to land Dean, Thomas and McFarland to be a B+ class overall. Right now we are at a B-

mz cane get the h*** off this site. if we land thomas and mcfarland we will be a A+ the problem is you don't know what you already have. once espn /sec cant get some of our players, they automatically start passing out three stars to keep our ranking down. been doing this since the eighties but it never stopped us because we knew who we were, so go find yourself and maybe you will find this team, cause its not hiding.

and to back that up we were high on Joe Jackson from day one, even when Under Armour, or the army all american and the all star game didn't invite him to neither of those and look how he played for us.now watch this, we still have another star who haven't touch the field yet his name is deonte mullins so pay attention we have talent we just have to stock pile to become great.

I'm not very optimistic either. Especially since Richt has shown no evidence that he can find under the radar talent (ala Butch Davis) or that he can make up for mediocre recruiting with his coaching skills. (ala Dennis Erickson.)

He was recruiting better at UGA than he is at Miami. Even with less talent in his area. It is very strange. He got top 10 classes almost every year at UGA but is recruiting no better to worse than Golden at Miami.

Last edited:
We shall see. We need some positive thing to start happening if we are going to close strong. IMO
I would not be counting anyone as part as of the class that is not committed.
As far as Brown saying we have silents....didn't Golden say he had silents one year and we didn't end up signing just kids that were publicly committed?
Time will tell.

yeah but golden couldn't win 7 games or a bowl talking about silent recruit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back