Not very optomistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
right now on finishing this class. Unless there are at least 3 silents then we are going to finish with an ok class which is not what we signed up for with Richt & Co.

We need to land Dean, Thomas and McFarland to be a B+ class overall. Right now we are at a B-

Since you're a weasel, you should have no difficulty climbing into your microwave and going for a spin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Until mid- October we were limited to recruiting visits, due to probation. So we have had only a couple of months worth of recruiting without the restricitive chains of the NCAA on us.

Anyone who doesn't come to the board with their faces painted in orange and green, is subject to being called whiny, soft shouldered, or any other synonym of that.

It can't be an objective observation. It has to be met by an army of strawmen strapped in orange and green armour charging with a giant Ibis pulling a chariot of grown *** men.

Advertisement
right now on finishing this class. Unless there are at least 3 silents then we are going to finish with an ok class which is not what we signed up for with Richt & Co.

We need to land Dean, Thomas and McFarland to be a B+ class overall. Right now we are at a B-

optimistic

All these negative fans, some of these people on this board must be so depressing to be around in their daily routines it's sad.

Depressed? Its called being real. I guess acting like everything is fine is normal to you?? Where our class stands right now, nobody can be happy ON PAPER.

You must quit after any tough job or rough patch occurs in your life. I bet you're the fan who predicts games after the 1st quarter griping the entire time saying we suck.

Advertisement

What a lil

All these negative fans, some of these people on this board must be so depressing to be around in their daily routines it's sad.

Depressed? Its called being real. I guess acting like everything is fine is normal to you?? Where our class stands right now, nobody can be happy ON PAPER.

**** you. i'll do whatever i want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back