Not very optomistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A close of Thomas, McFarland and Dean along with a Guard and maybe another surprise would be a **** good close to a solid very good but not elite class.

It is a wait and see but if we dont land those 3 then nobody can be very happy about the class on paper.

When did they start playing the games on paper?

Why even respond to this post then? If recruiting on paper means nothing then come back and reply in 3 years after they come in a play games.

I suggest you double down on your anxiety meds until 2/1. We aren't back but we are certainly trending in the right direction.

I never said the program wasnt trending in the right direction. I think that it is and was pretty happy with the year overall.

THIS recruiting class on PAPER is OK so far. I HOPE it finishes better.

Advertisement
All these negative fans, some of these people on this board must be so depressing to be around in their daily routines it's sad.

All these negative fans, some of these people on this board must be so depressing to be around in their daily routines it's sad.

Depressed? Its called being real. I guess acting like everything is fine is normal to you?? Where our class stands right now, nobody can be happy ON PAPER.

I'm with the OP.

If we get Thomas, Pouncey, add another quality OL and Safety, flip Dean, and none of our guys flip - then I'm happy with the class.

But it takes a very optimistic person to believe all those things are going to happen.

Advertisement
I think we have a solid class.

Yea there are some huge misses but let's not forget the guys we have Golden would have never gotten.

Adding Thomas, McFarland, and Dean makes this an A- in my eyes. OL recruting is scary though

Advertisement
Disappointed in OP, missed a great opportunity to say "I'm not optiMIZtic".

This isn't Facebook. Go report your insecurities there.

I think you are switching the narrative. I state facts and half the board blows up bc it hurts their feelings and since they feel threatened they hurl degrading comments at me. LOL. Bunch of liberals...

Advertisement
I think we get the three recruits you mentioned in OP. I would want at least one more OL, CB and WR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course if we do tclose the way we should then we didnt get what we paid for

May be too early to say this.... but the early warning signs are there for Mark Richt. He's following the Al Golden plan for success.

Even if we land Dean, McFarland, and Thomas.

If we land those three, that puts us at 9 blue chip recruits.... that's exactly the same level of recruiting success that Al Golden had.

Richt had much better recruiting classes at Georgia, and that is worrying. Richt is NOT known for landing and developing "under the radar" guys. He's known for landing the 4/5 stars... except he's not getting it done here.

People are not going to want to read this, and I'm sure I'll get negs for it, but sometimes you have to lay it out there and speak truth.

I'm optimistic that OP is going to continue gagging on male reproductive organs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back