Not very optomistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I am not trolling. Pete is very ****y toward other sites, 1 which I subscribe to so I am going to call at as I see it.

No offense to Pete just like no offense to Gary when Pete gets the inside track on other recruits. Its part of the game.

Lets not get our panties in a bunch over here.

Again, I am not saying McFarland is not coming. Ill be anxious to see if Pete pops his head in here before his announcement or if he waits til after he announces to say something like 'trust your boy' and the everybody circle jerks all over the place.

Id like to see a "trust your boy" post before the announcement then his ****y attitude could be warranted.

One word: OPTOMISTIC

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you feel?

Where are your feelings today?

Are you serious? One player delays their commitment and now you think you're vindicated? Haha

YES! I said not optimistic and this happens to the 1 recruit we have been hearing is a CANE lock from every recruiting source out there. Im not saying he still isnt coming but this isnt the best of news especially considering him being a 'lock"

rb isn't even a huge need. McFarland is a cherry on top type kid, just landed kai-leon Herbert, are favs for a number of guys people were whining about a month ago going elsewhere in Edwards, Henderson, and Harley, are the fav for a guy that just lit up the ua game in Thomas and have a legit shot at Devonta smith, even if lose McFarland that's a **** of a close

people on here have to realize how the top coaches do it. u see saban, lsu, fsu, always getting kids on sd there fans don't freak out having to wait people on here have to understand the great coaches and recruiters never panic and know that on sd they will get most of kids want if stick it out and don't just start throwing out offers to 2 stars for bodies.

people need to get over there golden freak out and realize this is a better coaching staff and recruiting one and there isn't a need to crap ones pants over a guy visiting another school like in past. really grow a pair.

plane.gif

OP is the worst poster on any Canes site and I'm not sure second place is even close.

Advertisement
OP is the worst poster on any Canes site and I'm not sure second place is even close.

OK so 15 days ago when I posted this originally everyone was feeling just all warm and fuzzy like they are now? BS.

This has turned the last 2-3 days in our favor from all outlets. I feel much better now then 15 days ago.

Advertisement

OK so 15 days ago when I posted this originally everyone was feeling just all warm and fuzzy like they are now? BS.

This has turned the last 2-3 days in our favor from all outlets. I feel much better now then 15 days ago.

My post has absolutely nothing to do with any one particular post of yours. This thread is just a perfect example of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back