NOT so very good news on JC Jackson....

Advertisement
26.png

Advertisement
Everybody saying JC is a lock NOT to be a Cane is just going with the "obvious choice" for right now. Fact is UM has the most obvious hole at cb, they dont have glaring holes at wr like UF, never told JC he was going to be recruited as a wr like FSU, would almost guarantee playing time here, its close to home and family likes UM from what I still read the most. All 3 will get love till the end and it'll be a hat show on ESPN for NSD where we will be praying again

I think he signs here... He wants pt and believes he can have an impactful performance on the defense... The kid has committed to both FSU and UF... UM'a next... Just my hunch... No inside info...

Advertisement
These dopey fake reporters will talk to anyone to get some sort of lame "scoop". This dude he talked to is probably as much of an uncle to JC as Barrow is to Erma Lame. Anyone who thinks this dude isn't going to fsu is a stooge.

The visions Pete......The visions

Your visions or just as bleak as mine eh?? Think we have the same gift

Advertisement
These dopey fake reporters will talk to anyone to get some sort of lame "scoop". This dude he talked to is probably as much of an uncle to JC as Barrow is to Erma Lame. Anyone who thinks this dude isn't going to fsu is a stooge.

Erma?....so you picked up on that too?

It's FSU/Miami at this point. There's countless articles saying that the dad wants him at Miami while the uncle is a Gator fan. If I'm the dad, I tell the uncle to stfu and go create his own kid so he can push his *** to G-ville.

Advertisement
To be honest with you, I rather him sign with UF.

Yeah. FSU getting Cook, Rudolph and on NSD - Lane is enough for me. Don't forget that Philips from Miami Central will likely go to FSU as well for 2015. They're fine at CB, they don't need JC more than they just don't want to see him play at Miami.

Zach doesn't know ****. One of the worst out there, which is why he works for the Gainesville sun.

This. Zach sucks and doesn't know ****, dude is batting like .100 over the past two years.

That said, word is JC once again reached out to FSU and they basically told him at the moment they don't have a spot for him...and they want him as a receiver. I guess with so many top targets on board they can pull a power move. So JC is leaning back toward UF with Miami very much in the picture. Still don't expect him at UF.

Totally cool with that.

Just don't go to FSU.

It's really sad that the new phrase around here is "anything but FSU."

We should be furious when an Immokalee kid signs anywhere but UM, particularly when he plays a position of need and we've been recruiting the **** out of him.

Advertisement
Back