NOT so very good news on JC Jackson....

I spoke with Jc's dad (Chris) today at work.. and asked where his son is leaning.. Chris replied with "not Fsu". So I asked where do you want him to go and he said Miami. Jc loved his official visit to UM and is very high on UM. Chris believes Al Golden is a good man and truly trust Golden with his son.
Chris said the decision is up to Jc...

Jc has an in home visit with Al Golden coming up shortly and a scheduled visit to Uf..
Chris mentioned the pros and cons to Miami and Uf . Jc will decide at the IHS gym on national signing day.

Itown - thanks bro for all the updates. Much appreciated... Thanks for supporting the Canes over in the 239!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
please dont play with my emotions. lol

wouldn't do that to ya brotha.. but like Chris said the decision his up to Jc....let's just hope for the best.... He also mentioned a visit to the school for the Syracuse BB game.

Dont want to remind anybody of Alex Collins but the Duke and Syracuse BB game will have some big recruits there dont even doubt that just like last year

wouldn't do that to ya brotha.. but like Chris said the decision his up to Jc....let's just hope for the best.... He also mentioned a visit to the school for the Syracuse BB game.

Dont want to remind anybody of Alex Collins but the Duke and Syracuse BB game will have some big recruits there dont even doubt that just like last year

any feedback on JC saying he wanted to go to college with Lane and Cook?

And another thing to remember is JCs dad has always reportedly not wanted JC at FSU and would rather him at UF (to me) because they offered at wr and wanted him there for months so now they can easily be playing him to switch his positions. Personally I think UF will do the same because............. well look at their wr commits compared to cb commits. IF JC plays it smart he'll go to the 1 school that can legit say that they need him more at cb which is UM

Advertisement

I'm not saying a bb game will help make a decision ,but unlike Collins ... Jc is influenced by his dad not a coach. Besides I'm not making a prediction, just sharing the small info that i got for my Cane family.

I'm not saying a bb game will help make a decision ,but unlike Collins ... Jc is influenced by his dad not a coach. Besides I'm not making a prediction, just sharing the small info that i got for my Cane family.

I know Edgerrin was suppose to come talk to him abotu going to the U hopefully he will make that visit on February 1st...

Advertisement

its appreciated, good or bad, thanks for the scoop

Advertisement

I wasn't saying that bro just that those games bring recruits and this year is no different so we better be prepared the next 3 weeks

Advertisement
Back