NOT so very good news on JC Jackson....

We should be furious when an Immokalee kid signs anywhere but UM.

Lol.. I can just picture some of you sitting at home, sulking, throwing temper tantrums over some 17 year old kid.

243.gif

Advertisement

Lol.. I can just picture some of you sitting at home, sulking, throwing temper tantrums over some 17 year old kid.

243.gif

LMAO, sweet gif, bro. Good post.

Keep convincing yourself it's not an issue that FSU closing the way it is isn't going to hurt.

They've been doing this for years now - reloading with outstanding recruiting classes. When you combine that with the quality coaching they have, you end up with a National Championship caliber team (perhaps multiple teams).

But keep the hilarious gifs coming. I'm in tears here.

Keep convincing yourselfit's not an issue that FSU closing the way it is isn't going to hurt. They've been doing this for years now - reloading with outstanding recruiting classes. When you combine that with the quality coaching they have, you end up with a National Championship caliber team (perhaps multiple teams).

It isn't going to hurt me personally.. I can promise you that. Life goes on. As for FSU closing strong, color me shocked. Can't believe having a Heisman winning QB & an undefeated NC season is good for recruiting.

Keep convincing yourselfit's not an issue that FSU closing the way it is isn't going to hurt. They've been doing this for years now - reloading with outstanding recruiting classes. When you combine that with the quality coaching they have, you end up with a National Championship caliber team (perhaps multiple teams).

It isn't going to hurt me personally.. I can promise you that. Life goes on. As for FSU closing strong, color me shocked. Can't believe having a Heisman winning QB & an undefeated NC season is good for recruiting.

This.

Best QB in NCAA, Heisman winner, NC, people jumping to the draft opening up spots. ---- Nope. I'll pass. I want to play in the blue and orange dumpster fire for a lunatic head coach or for the most self-hating fan base on earth, in an empty stadium, for a coaching staff the fans hate and want to run out of town as soon as I get there. And oh yeah, its home, but the community hates the school because it doesn't let the fans run it and requires you to walk, breath and get above a sandwich on standardized tests scores to enroll.

But, but, but......guysm.... will we ever be good again......whah....whah....whah...... Christ.....we have a bunch of pussies here.

FSU can go **** themselves. But we are not doing ourselves any favors by being the us against the world turned us against us unless we're awesome mope squad.

Last edited:
the community hates the school because it doesn't let the fans run it.

Ain't that the dang truth...

UM hates black people bc they don't take the advice of a 50 year old man who calls himself "Ice" or Miami's "Uncle" who is famous for singing songs like "Pop that *****", "Hoochie Mama", "Me so Horny" & "Face down *** up"..

Advertisement

You care enough to post about seven times a day on here though........

Advertisement
You care enough to post about seven times a day on here though........

I also brush my teeth twice... Your point ?

The point was that pretty much everyone on this site cares a little bit more than your average fan especially one that takes time out of his day to post 7 times. You deflected the other poster's statement that it pretty much made you feel indifferent on what transpired regarding this program and that you certainly would not be upset or hurt over it. Once again posting 7 or more times a day, kinda sais otherwise.

The point was that pretty much everyone on this site cares a little bit more than your average fan especially one that takes time out of his day to post 7 times. You deflected the other poster's statement that it pretty much made you feel indifferent on what transpired regarding this program and that you certainly would not show any emotion such as anger. Once again posting 7 or more times a day, kinda sais otherwise.

My point was in reference to him saying that I should be "furious" if an Immokalee kid signs somewhere other than Miami.. Am I a huge Miami fan? Absolutely. Do I follow the program too closely? No doubt. Will I ever be "furious" over a 17 year old kid choosing to attend another? Not a chance.. and frankly I find the premise to be absurd.

Last edited:
The point was that pretty much everyone on this site cares a little bit more than your average fan especially one that takes time out of his day to post 7 times. You deflected the other poster's statement that it pretty much made you feel indifferent on what transpired regarding this program and that you certainly would not show any emotion such as anger. Once again posting 7 or more times a day, kinda sais otherwise.

My point was in reference to him saying that I should be "furious" if an Immokalee kid signs somewhere other than Miami.. Am I a huge Miami fan? Absolutely. Do I follow the program too closely? No doubt. Will I ever be "furious" over a 17 year old kid choosing to attend another? Not a chance.. and frankly I find the premise to be absurd.

Fair enough, I just took it the wrong way, that you were just indifferent about it all.

You are taking the word furious far too literally.

My original post was in reference to this notion that "along as FSU doesn't get him, I'm cool."

It's that type of mindset that's troubling. I certainly hope the coaching staff doesn't feel this way.

Given his proximity to SoFLA, the fact his parents (IIRC) liked the idea of having him at Miami, and the fact he plays a position of need, we should expect our coaches to close on a kid like this, whether or not FSU on top of the world or not.

You've taken the term far too literally simply because you seem salty over any sort of negativity expressed on the board.

Advertisement
You are taking the word furious far too literally. My original post was in reference to this notion that "along as FSU doesn't get him, I'm cool. "It's that type of mindset that's troubling. I certainly hope the coaching staff doesn't feel this way. Given his proximity to SoFLA, the fact his parents (IIRC) liked the idea of having him at Miami, and the fact he plays a position of need, we should expect our coaches to close on a kid like this, whether or not FSU on top of the world or not. You've taken the term far too literally simply because you seem salty over any sort of negativity expressed on the board.

Fair enough. I take the term furious to mean just that.. As in, about as mad as I will ever get. I think the attitude of "just not to FSU" is short term survivor mode for Miami fans.. Although they certainly aren't thrilled, at least the rich aren't getting richer (in this case). Just two different ways of looking at it. I'm salty bc I turned 30 today.. Lol.

Last edited:

243.gif

LMAO, sweet gif, bro. Good post.

Keep convincing yourself it's not an issue that FSU closing the way it is isn't going to hurt.

They've been doing this for years now - reloading with outstanding recruiting classes. When you combine that with the quality coaching they have, you end up with a National Championship caliber team (perhaps multiple teams).

But keep the hilarious gifs coming. I'm in tears here.

The cool guys like to act like they don't care about college football recruiting, yet they spend all day on this board.

I spoke with Jc's dad (Chris) today at work.. and asked where his son is leaning.. Chris replied with "not Fsu". So I asked where do you want him to go and he said Miami. Jc loved his official visit to UM and is very high on UM. Chris believes Al Golden is a good man and truly trust Golden with his son.
Chris said the decision is up to Jc...

Jc has an in home visit with Al Golden coming up shortly and a scheduled visit to Uf..
Chris mentioned the pros and cons to Miami and Uf . Jc will decide at the IHS gym on national signing day.

Advertisement
I spoke with Jc's dad (Chris) today at work.. and asked where his son is leaning.. Chris replied with "not Fsu". So I asked where do you want him to go and he said Miami. Jc loved his official visit to UM and is very high on UM. Chris believes Al Golden is a good man and truly trust Golden with his son.

Jc has an in home visit with Al Golden coming up shortly and a scheduled visit to Uf..
Chris mentioned the pros and cons to Miami and Uf . Jc will decide at the IHS gym on national signing day.

CANE

Whens the in home?

Advertisement
Back