Not breaking news, but…

Advertisement
TVD can’t make the throws even with all the focking time in the world and you are saying that he isn’t the problem???😂🤣😂🤣 Let’s see what happens after TVD because elephant in the room won’t be an issue any longer. Maybe 🤔 Mario will show all of you different and we can all be merry and smoke together in the name of Canes brotherhood my treat.
See I thought we could have a friendly discourse but then you insult me by offering up that PGR fed BS trash I guess you can call weed. Also, learn to ****** read, I 100% place blame at TVD’s feet just not all of it.

Enjoy your work release day brother.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Yep… first game of 2018. Multiple former players were denied sideline passes for Canes/LSU..

Coach O (who coached/knew most) sees them and asks why they’re not on field. He then proceeds to make sure at least 5-10 of OUR former players get LSU passes & had first row seats to that *** whooping.
Yeah, I laugh when people blame fans but you got **** like this happening.

So what if we speed up the tempo, TVD keeps sucking in record fast drives, the defense gets gassed and we get blown out?

Complimentary football is the name of the game.

The condensed formations are more concerning to me than the tempo.
This ain't it. Most knowledgeable posters don't want to run 90 plays a game. But, you need to be able to modulate tempo. Meaning, a modern offense should be able to go fast when necessary (early in games, 2 minute drill, etc.) and go slower when necessary to eat clock. I also happen to love when a team goes fast after a big play to catch a defense unprepared (like near the goal line). Right now, we're one speed regardless whether it's a tie game or down 21. It's infuriating to watch. There should be a happy medium.

Advertisement
View attachment 265136

You told me mo cam lined out wide

I knew to not take u serious when u said different formations lol mf we been in 2x2 all ***** year tf are we doing here man lol
This play wasn’t in the condensed game. They skipped to 3rd down after the Parrish loss. But if you want to die on this hill I respect it. I totally disagree that the offense we saw vs A&M is in the same stratosphere from G tech on.

Time will tell: but in my eyes we will be having the exact same arguments/conversations about every oc Mario hires. If that’s the case than can we finally agree?

Advertisement
Its a dumb ******* coach speak. It comes down to defense defends good and offense scores lol.
In all seriousness, I think what they usually mean when they say this is not having a offense that is boom or bust which can result in the defense having to be on the field for large portions of the game. But with our current offense, instead of scoring (or failing to score) quickly we have one that holds on to the ball for long periods of time without actually scoring. So the D is nice and rested, but we have no points.

even though TVD hasn't looked good, i find it hard to blame him when Richt was able to take Rosier to 11-1. You can't tell me Rosier is flat out more talented than TVD, comes down to scheme and coaching. Cristobal has failed failed TVD, I bet you if he goes to SMU next year he's going to be back in the 1st round pick conversation

even though TVD hasn't looked good, i find it hard to blame him when Richt was able to take Rosier to 11-1. You can't tell me Rosier is flat out more talented than TVD, comes down to scheme and coaching. Cristobal has failed failed TVD, I bet you if he goes to SMU next year he's going to be back in the 1st round pick conversation
@TRick72, looks like you are correct.

Last I checked, TVD has been throwing to the wrong team while the WR is open 5-10 yards down field. The only coaching let down is keeping his bad performances going Vs pulling him.

Advertisement
In all seriousness, I think what they usually mean when they say this is not having a offense that is boom or bust which can result in the defense having to be on the field for large portions of the game. But with our current offense, instead of scoring (or failing to score) quickly we have one that holds on to the ball for long periods of time without actually scoring. So the D is nice and rested, but we have no points.
And it is then difficult to flip the switch when we are running out of time...

Also, the HC is basically telling the O, we don't really have faith in you to score... which I am sure puts no pressure on any of them at all...

This play wasn’t in the condensed game. They skipped to 3rd down after the Parrish loss. But if you want to die on this hill I respect it. I totally disagree that the offense we saw vs A&M is in the same stratosphere from G tech on.

Time will tell: but in my eyes we will be having the exact same arguments/conversations about every oc Mario hires. If that’s the case than can we finally agree?
Brotha im not dying on any hill man, im just telling yall there isn’t any new **** being ran to counter what teams are doing. No gameplan should be the same for a different opponent but gah**** is it too much to ask to get some simple creativity to get the ball in our playmakers hands. U dont need brady to do it

Of course the offense looked different vs a&m they did the opposite of what teams doing now so we smoked that ****.. But this is what happens when teams see the film, see your tendencies and adjust and u dont , AND your qb becomes mentally and physically cooked. Then your 1980 thinking ahh head coach start looking over your shoulder.

And yes i agree, i wouldn’t trust mario with mike mcdaniel at OC..This dude and that pure grind it out mentality will always have mid offenses

Advertisement
@TRick72, looks like you are correct.

Last I checked, TVD has been throwing to the wrong team while the WR is open 5-10 yards down field. The only coaching let down is keeping his bad performances going Vs pulling him.

There has bee 3-4 picks this year that were wide open and underthrown by 7-10 yards…Or at least 5 yards with an amount of air underneath that a junior high quarterback would know was grossly not enough, and just the wrong type of pass.

Again, he is Chuck Knoblach right now

Dawson is done here at the end of the season.

Not happy with the amount of meddling by Mario and his boyfriend (Mirabal), and his ideas to fix TVD (limit the thinking by speeding up the pace of the game) has been nixed in order to play “complementary football”.

He’s also getting some heat internally for not being able to script plays to start games to get TVD in rhythm. While this is well deserved, you can’t really roast his *** if one of the fixes he’s pitched has been declined. As a professional, he should be able to come up with a scheme (it’s been 5-weeks) to mask some of this **** and he just can’t.

Two things -

^ I believe it’s true that he’s unhappy, but the source is biased. To me, this is a bit of CYA as the season ends on a major thud. Like Gattis, the stink of this type of prolonged failure is brutal for the resume.
^ TVD’s inability to develop as a player claims yet another OC’s career. It’s no secret I have a personal dislike for him, and this only strengthens my criticism that he’s an unaccountable *** clown.

Believe what you wish, and **** all of your mothers.

You’re famous now

Advertisement
Back