Not breaking news, but…

Brother - let me get your view on a little thought that just went through my head..

I am of the belief that Mario and the program is aware of pretty much all of the arguments/theories out there being used by the programs to negative recruit against him and UM.

Would something like this, wether it’s all true, a quarter true, 1% true or just fake news….. perhaps creates a sense of self awareness at the program (whether it’s Mario or anyone else involved) to consider the narrative must be changed?

I remember @Cribby putting things out about injuries when we had King at QB and the medical malpractice going on and he put info out there for a purpose. For it to be seen on purpose due to the harm of the player that our staff was subjecting them to.

Just putting it out there as a thought for discussion that maybe the info Ghandi has put out there, serves a purpose for the better or maybe not.
Anything is possible at this point. I still just can't wrap my head around a guy like Mario Cristobal, who was around when we were flying high, chooses to purposely neuter the team like this. It just makes no **** sense to me. The guy has been a winner and great recruiter in the past. Where the **** do I as a fan turn from here if Mario even messes this up?

Advertisement
The coaching fraternity talks. Walking into this job, Mario had a terrible reputation, mainly that he was dumb as rocks. I can’t imagine how he’ll be viewed after this year if he dumps (passes blame to) another coordinator and underwhelms in recruiting. Dude is going to struggle to get people to return his calls.
I think Arroyo should still be available after Candle turns Mario down for a third time.

I would say former players hanging out on the opposing sideline during one of our most embarrassing losses ever is at the tippy top of what you are talking about. But but but the fans are mean!
What was that ****? Coach O son’d us that night and I knew Richt was done.

Im tryna make a ***** gif but idk how but go to 25:26, 38:45, 39:20,53:20

You gonna see a wr motioning in tight. This is game one btw and I stopped after a few clips

Im tryna make a ***** gif but idk how but go to 25:26, 38:45, 39:20,53:20

You gonna see a wr motioning in tight. This is game one btw and I stopped after a few clips

So once in an entire game. Count how many times he did vs NCst.

Advertisement
So once in an entire game. Count how many times he did vs NCst.
Lmao brotha dont move the goal post on me, not u !! Lol

Different games call for different plans, i said we are doing **** we been doing all year yall said its a different offense. I asked what’s different you said show clips of that being done

Its not mutually exclusive when it comes to blame here... TVD is a major disappointment no doubt, but thats when coaching needs to prove its worth. Once again here, we have **** the bed offensively against the likes of UVA, NCST, and GT. TVD clearly struggles against zone defense so help him and the offense out. We run very little to no motion to help find advantages and get players into better positions to make plays. We ignore the middle of the field and we continue to trot out a TE that cant catch. We insist to run into out numbered fronts in the running game as well. Its a disaster and just blaming it all on TVD is total BS.
TVD can’t make the throws even with all the focking time in the world and you are saying that he isn’t the problem???😂🤣😂🤣 Let’s see what happens after TVD because elephant in the room won’t be an issue any longer. Maybe 🤔 Mario will show all of you different and we can all be merry and smoke together in the name of Canes brotherhood my treat.

Attachments

• IMG_2494.jpeg
    IMG_2494.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Lmao brotha dont move the goal post on me, not u !! Lol

Different games call for different plans, i said we are doing **** we been doing all year yall said its a different offense. I asked what’s different you said show clips of that being done
My question was Restrepo specifically because he is 5'10 190lbs. If we do it once or twice It's cute I suppose. They turned Restrepo into a 3rd TE vs NcSt. That was not the same gameplan.

Advertisement
My question was Restrepo specifically because he is 5'10 190lbs. If we do it once or twice It's cute I suppose. They turned Restrepo into a 3rd TE vs NcSt. That was not the same gameplan.
Motioning a wr in tight like we did with 11p is basically us trying to keep a extra db on the field instead of putting another te in cause they would put another lb or dlineman in to match our personnel..Its the same **** bruh lol it was just X that day probably cause they think he can block or sum ****

The tamu game wasn’t an aberration. Tamu didn’t have the script to stop Miami. They wanted to play man and they have bad corners. So we diced them up. Georgia tech exposed us and TVD and everyone is following suit. Also temple is garbage garbage and Miami Ohio wants to play bro ball
Excuse me, but Miami of Ohio shut out the Akron Zips last night. Akron has Lorenzo Lingard. He was a 5-Star.

Advertisement
Watch the A&M game I posted in this thread.

In that game we saw zero.zero two TE sets

we saw tempo sprinkled in

On obvious passing downs we had 4 receivers out there (McCormick no where to be found. As it should be)

Tons of creativity in the screen game (out of different sets)

McCormick wasn’t lined up wide, EVER. AS IT SHOULD BE

Using formations and personnel to hunt mismatches. Look at any of our downfield passing plays that day and you will see just that

Mcormick wasn’t lined up in the slot on obvious passing downs, the one time we did it was designed to overload one side of field and use that overloaded side as a pick play on a #4 drag. Creativity led to 1st down

we ran and passed the ball Out of two back sets with different personnel and looks

we actually spread the field to both run and pass,

Our new favorite vomit inducing formation was used one time that game. we brought our receiver in-line (#4) we ran a beautiful drag for him for a touchdown out of that in-line spot. Holy **** creativity!

we used orbit motion to have Jacoby George score a touchdown.

ZERO BRO STYLE SETS. Zilch. Nada. What has changed since then. Such a hard question to answer for so many 😂

If you guys don’t want to take the time to actually compare the offenses that’s fine but at least admit that when you’re trying to say nothing has changed.

Great call out

Mario has neutered the offense

@Ghandi why post this during the FSU week?

Even if you truly believe this to be fact, it is just another thing that will take focus away from FSU. Even if you HATE Mario, TVD, or just want this to be true, it serves very little purpose right now.
What are we focusing on exactly??? How many points we are getting blasted up our asses?? Season died it's 3rd and final death last Saturday homie.

Advertisement
It’s also that they don’t want to accept the scenario that’s slowly developing before our eyes…which would be another 5-6 pre-determined years of mediocrity since Mario is going nowhere anytime soon.

I don’t want to accept it either. Hence why reputable posters people like Memnon, RellyRell, Angry Ibis, Cribby, HTown, Ghandi, LuCane, Mutumbo, NoFlyZone, GoGeta, Bobbydingus and plenty of others are getting extremely agitated by the lack of success we’re seeing. Mario is making this 1000x harder than it needs to be, and it’s all self-inflicted.

You want to blame the QB? That's on Mario for not addressing the QB room - it's a disaster.

You want to blame the OC? That's on Mario, we're on the verge of 3 OC's in 3 years.

You want to blame Mario for meddling? No explanation needed.

I mean it literally all ties back towards the man in charge. Blaming anyone else is a coping mechanism that I know all too well after seeing the Golden/Manny spins in their early years.

I was talking FIU. That happened against LSU as well?
Yep… first game of 2018. Multiple former players were denied sideline passes for Canes/LSU..

Coach O (who coached/knew most) sees them and asks why they’re not on field. He then proceeds to make sure at least 5-10 of OUR former players get LSU passes & had first row seats to that *** whooping.

Advertisement
Back