Not Again AQM?

Advertisement
AL is just ******* with everyone. He knows he is done. He is going out on his terms. His way. And getting paid. ******.

Advertisement
Can you imagine going to a practice field and seeing kids like Dexter Fowler, Vic Beasley, Randy Gregory in a ******* scout team jersey pretending to be a QB?

You think Meyer would have Joey Bosa doing anything but trying to decapitate a QB?

The truth is, at this point, if you're still defending this clown show, you're either a family member of someone on the staff, or a very casual fan that knows little about football. The fact that we have a great pass rusher - a physical monster - like AQM, prancing around pretending to be Bethune ******* Cookman's QB, is reason enough for Blake James to walk out to Greentree and fire this a-hole tomorrow morning.

This is absurd.

Advertisement
Look, a certain amount of team building, row boating, and ******** around because of dog day camp boredom is fine. But stop fuggin' around. We're two weeks from our first game coming off 6-7. Cut the crap. Does Al have ADHD or something. Didn't he cut camp last year with like 5 days left. Just up and stopped camp. It's crazy. There's nothing these guys can learn? As if there wasn't enough about the guy that drives people nuts. He hyper focuses with 55 straight days in his office and comes out with what? Then he goofs around at the end of camp when he should be honing these guys like razors. F@ck me. 4-8.

https://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1795637

I'm hoping nothing major, but from this article the DL Depth Chart as of 8-25-2015:
1st Team: Trent Harris, Heurtelou, Jenkins and Kamalu
2nd Team: Chad, Norton, Moten and DJack

What about Al-Quadin Muhammad, the 6-foot-4, 260-pound redshirt sophomore who is expected by many to start? According to Canesport, he lined up “essentially as a scout team quarterback in the simulated offensive backfield” as the first two units practiced.

Muhammad said he’s “getting the same reps I get every day, the same reps everybody gets. … I think I’m working in pretty good. We’re all just getting better as a unit and working towards winning the Coastal.”

What role will be play on this team?

“My role is developing a lot,” he said. “Which is helping my teammates win the Coastal.”

McDermott said he’s still planning to win a starting job on Sept. 5

Jesus, how big is Cookman's QB?

BC QB.jpg

QB is a balla, he scores evenly in the air and on the ground, rushes about 500 yards per year, and a seasoned Senior. He was Florida Mr. Football out of High School.

In the words of Al-Quadin Muhammad, “My role is developing a lot; which is helping my teammates win the Coastal.” This AQM role might be what helps UM recognize the QB look and shut down this seasoned running QB

Advertisement
Golden said today there is no depth chart yet and he is moving everybody around. No time for panic yet.

Advertisement
Manufactured by controversy, typical band of pitchfork idiots fall for it.

Perfect, exhibit A walks in right on cue.

So is your last name Golden or are you just a f@qqot?

LOL!!!! It's that time of year when these sites - including the Herald - are dying for page views so they'll take an inch and make it look like a mile.

You're falling for this stuff hook, line, and sinker. What a f***ing sucker.

I agree that Golden's horrible, but good God you're buying into this media BS way too much.

So to clarify he's not suspended he's just playing QB on the scout team to prepare for Bethune cookman

Advertisement
Back