Norvell it is then...

I I pointed out that a 6 year contract seems like a big commitment because it will almost certainly have a higher buyout than a 4 or 5 year contract.

No. What matters is the buyout. Simple concept. Anyone who harps on the length, as if that is what is most relevant, doesn’t get it.

3 Years, 5, 7 etc.

Also, 4 v. 6 years. That isn’t enough information either. The 4 year could be at $5MM/per. The 6 could be $3MM/per. Again, the length isn’t enough information or what matters most.

Advertisement
10DBBFB6-AC71-4187-BC2B-07C457520296.jpeg

I’m not worried about Riff Raff as the Noles head coach 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Norville will have them kicking our *** soon enough. Not that it takes much to do that these days. If we only had an administration that gave a ####M

Advertisement
Man this sucks I enjoyed there debacle of a coaching search. Went from bob stoops to deion Sanders back to Bob stoops then mark stoops then pj fleck then mark rhule then bob stoops again then odell Higgins then james Franklin then Bob stoops again just to end up with norvell lol I was hoping for a few more weeks

This guy is a Hail Mary hire. He has never been involved with a big time program his entire career, and now he's going to take over FSU? I'm going to wager on this guy being in way over his head. People can rag on Manny being a bad hire, and he certainly hasn't disproven them wrong over his first year here, but at least Manny had been involved with multiple big time programs prior to getting this job.

Norvell was w Pitt & ASU prior to becoming head coach at Memphis.

He was a **** good OC and QBC at ASU, which is y he was considered for a head coaching job.

Make no mistake about this, @Liberty City El wanted Norvell for a reason. Might not happen now, but unless we make a power move, this chit will bite us. This is not a Willie T situation at all. Willie has sucked his entire coaching career. The only reason he got buzz was b/c of him going 10-2 one time at USF. He cashed in and made a nice chunk of change.

Advertisement
Norvell was w Pitt & ASU prior to becoming head coach at Memphis.

He was a **** good OC and QBC at ASU, which is y he was considered for a head coaching job.

Make no mistake about this, @Liberty City El wanted Norvell for a reason. Might not happen now, but unless we make a power move, this chit will bite us. This is not a Willie T situation at all. Willie has sucked his entire coaching career. The only reason he got buzz was b/c of him going 10-2 one time at USF. He cashed in and made a nice chunk of change.

tenor.gif

Some of you cats didn't want Mullen at Miami after his stint at Miss St - and he never even finished better than 4th(?) in his Division. Anyone that wins a Conf. Ship is a better HC than Manny Diaz.

UNC. GT. FIU. Duke. Never forget.

Why aren’t those notes posted all over the internet? We only know how to post anti-Miami **** on Twitter?

All that happened or Odell had a mild heart attack after the UF game and is retiring....

Or neither or both...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back