Norvell it is then...

Yep, fair or not he looks like he was far from their top two or three targets. They are going to have to give him at least 3-4 seasons so he has time to figure it all out.

Advertisement
@gruntking, I've been saying for a couple of years now. Let's go after the coaches from those lower level universities that are making some noise.

That Cincinnati coach is a good one, too!

I was never afraid of Ol' Willie, knew he was the next Shannon, I Shannon was the next Shannon, also ...LOL.

I said Fuente was going to be a thorn, well he's proving that. He might not win a natty or an ACC ship, but he beats on Miami.

Norvell will be doing the same ****....
Fuente is 2-2 vs Canes....and the two defeats were big time *** whippings we gave to him...he had a losing record of 1-2 before we gave them like 6 turnovers in first quarter and a half and we were down by 28...and he barely escapes us beating them again....
Fuente aint ****...their defense stepped up to honor Bud Foster swan song and saved their season...Fuente was about to be fired and everyone knows it...

Advertisement
@gruntking, yes it was good when we were younger, LOL, not now..... fsu won the natty in 2013, they were pushing our **** in all those years.

I'm sorry my brother, but HISTORY ISN'T DOING JACK **** WITH THIS ADMIN AND HC, OC, DC, MATTER OF FACT...EVERYONE!!! LOL

Sorry for the caps and the rant.
Lusty you can get an infraction for caps, :drunk:
What I'm saying is that one of our problems is a weak ACC Coastal, well the rest of the ACC ain't too spiffy barring Clemson. Playing stronger teams is a good thing, it helps with our player development, game preparation is turned up considerably, and ultimately helps on the big stage of polls and perception. The problem that you are bring up is correct regarding our admin/coaching/crooting etc. That's why we both agree that they are lame and thus the team is lame.
Look brother no CAPS, lol.

Lusty you can get an infraction for caps, :drunk:
What I'm saying is that one of our problems is a weak ACC Coastal, well the rest of the ACC ain't too spiffy barring Clemson. Playing stronger teams is a good thing, it helps with our player development, game preparation is turned up considerably, and ultimately helps on the big stage of polls and perception. The problem that you are bring up is correct regarding our admin/coaching/crooting etc. That's why we both agree that they are lame and thus the team is lame.
Look brother no CAPS, lol.

No more caps!

Advertisement
Fuente is 2-2 vs Canes....and the two defeats were big time *** whippings we gave to him...he had a losing record of 1-2 before we gave them like 6 turnovers in first quarter and a half and we were down by 28...and he barely escapes us beating them again....
Fuente aint ****...their defense stepped up to honor Bud Foster swan song and saved their season...Fuente was about to be fired and everyone knows it...

Hey gUys It DoESnT CoUNT BeCAUse we TurNOvA ThE BaLL DERP DERP

Advertisement
1575762719600.png

Advertisement
FSU just got a real good football coach who is still very young.

It’s a good move by them. Wish we would have pulled Norvell instead of Manuela

Advertisement
Back