Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Nah, he needs to shuffle off to (the) Buffalos now.

Arrive Drive In GIF by Arrow Video

@OldhamA

Caught ya my good man. Shuffle off to the Buffaloes. Yeeesh. I don’t think anyone will confuse you with Benny Hill with that type of jibber jabber. You are in the books. Have a good day sir.

How Can I Help You Reaction GIF by Polizei Rheinland-Pfalz

It was Bill Snyder at Kansas State and it actually worked really well for him. Now, this was at a school that was historically terrible so building a program that could manage to finish the year ranked was a huge deal for them. He’d sign a ton of transfers and schedule every single cupcake he could and they managed to have a nice run where they were one of the better teams for a while.

FSU is a totally different scenario. We’re talking about a traditional power with three national titles in the last 30 years. They have no excuse to be using the Bill Snyder method.
Bill not Dan. Duh 🤦🏻‍♂️ He did have a few good years of course. He was there forever it seemed like. But yes, I remember those cupcake schedules he had.

It’s pretty pathetic if FSU is turning into that model. But I also don’t see how Norvell turns it around. He is a cornball. Recruiting is not his best skill set. Now he is is dealing with Mario, Billy, Gus, Smart, Saban, Kelly, Dabo and Hugh. He is surrounded up there where it’s tough to recruit north and south of Tallahassee

Ya hate to see it.

Advertisement
Bill not Dan. Duh 🤦🏻‍♂️ He did have a few good years of course. He was there forever it seemed like. But yes, I remember those cupcake schedules he had.

It’s pretty pathetic if FSU is turning into that model. But I also don’t see how Norvell turns it around. He is a cornball. Recruiting is not his best skill set. Now he is is dealing with Mario, Billy, Gus, Smart, Saban, Kelly, Dabo and Hugh. He is surrounded up there where it’s tough to recruit north and south of Tallahassee

Ya hate to see it.
Yeah, there’s no excuse for Norvell to have to rely so much on transfers. The guy is just a dud recruiter. With Miami and UF both finishing with losing records, he still couldn’t sign a good class. He must just be a weirdo. The ceiling at FSU is 9 wins as long as he’s there. You can’t coach at a major program the same way you would at a G5 school. It’s completely different stakes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, they got Hussey on a technicality. The only legit one they got was Hykeem, and I am starting to think he may be a slice of bread short of a sandwich to go play for that goofball. At least Jimbo had some charisma about him that players would want to play for him. Norvell is corny. He always sounds like he is about to cry in his press conferences.

It was Bill Snyder at Kansas State and it actually worked really well for him. Now, this was at a school that was historically terrible so building a program that could manage to finish the year ranked was a huge deal for them. He’d sign a ton of transfers and schedule every single cupcake he could and they managed to have a nice run where they were one of the better teams for a while.

FSU is a totally different scenario. We’re talking about a traditional power with three national titles in the last 30 years. They have no excuse to be using the Bill Snyder method.
See 2012 Miami vs K State to see his template in motion. Snyder signed oodles of players with one or two years of eligibility left - players who had spent two or three years in college strength and conditioning. Miami had talent, but was a very young team that year. K State overwhelmed them with a team of 22 year olds.

Advertisement
See 2012 Miami vs K State to see his template in motion. Snyder signed oodles of players with one or two years of eligibility left - players who had spent two or three years in college strength and conditioning. Miami had talent, but was a very young team that year. K State overwhelmed them with a team of 22 year olds.
It’s not really much different than what a lot of teams have done to Miami the last 15 years. They bring a team full of grown men, upper classmen who have redshirted and are all 21-22,23 years old against a team full of freshmen and sophomores because “play the freshmen, bro” and “ get your money bro” and Miami’s children get beat down by a much more mature, albeit less talented team.

Advertisement
Back