Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Norvell would have to fall off a cliff to be fired this year. And it would have to be a VERY steep cliff. They just extended him. The season would have to be a complete, smoldering disaster for him to lose his job. And they haven't had a winning season in 4 years, so no, 6-6 is no longer a disaster for them. He has to go like 4-8 or worse for his job to be in jeopardy. Athletic departments tend to find money they REALLY need, but FSU is praying to Christ that Norvell is even serviceable because they absolutely do not have the financial flexibility to start talking about firing him right now.
You're right. FSU fans are HOPING to be bowl eligible this year. If they go 6-6 they'll be happy.

Some oldies……..

1651112285197.png

Ding, ding, ding!!!! Everyone say - “Hi, big Ern!”

1651112367928.png

1651112551013.png

1651112665474.png

1651112937301.png

1651113106415.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh my.

They have no idea what is waiting for them. They really have no idea.

I imagine this...I can picture that the Washington Huskies felt quite confident going in their 2001 game in Miami. After all, they must have thought that they had put "a whoopin" to that 2000 Canes team.

Interesting distraction from his FALSE article on Warchant about Mims definitely choosing to transfer to F$U.

"Whether or not the NCAA ever steps in"...yeah, the NCAA did nothing for years. The NCAA is doing nothing here.

But, hey, Ira, thanks for your "concern" about whether the Ruiz family will be "hiring" and "firing" coaches and/or ADs. Which, of course, is something that our Board of Trustees can do at any point (Ruiz may not be a member of the BOT yet, but Mas is). And since John Ruiz, and his kids, are UM alums, I'm not sure what the perceived problem is here.

Is Ira Schoffel trying to argue that wealthy alums of a University, who contribute millions of dollars, do not somehow express their opinions on university athletics? Like this has never happened before? Like F$U has never tapped its wealthy alums to pay massive multi-million-dollar buyouts and payouts for past and present F$U football coaches?

Let me clutch my pearls, here...
This!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh my.

They have no idea what is waiting for them. They really have no idea.

I imagine this...I can picture that the Washington Huskies felt quite confident going in their 2001 game in Miami. After all, they must have thought that they had put "a whoopin" to that 2000 Canes team.

Mario understands the importance of that game. He will have our guys absolutely prepared for that game.

Advertisement
Back