Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Sad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

The most embarrassing thing I’ve seen in a long time. God that team was so arrogant and ****y last year. If their current team is anything like this, let me just say that nobody is ready for the meltdown that will ensue when GT upsets them in Dublin.

I told all my fsu friends literally the night Travis snapped his leg that it was the best case scenario. Cause now they can (and will) do this for 20 years without actually having to play the games.

If Jordan doesn’t go down, we win the natty.

Even tho he went down, we’d still have won but the committee was mean.

Get ready for 20 years of it. If they’d have just gotten smacked in the playoff, nobody would hear a word from them. But this is the best case scenario. Now they can be made up champs.

The most embarrassing thing I’ve seen in a long time. God that team was so arrogant and ****y last year. If their current team is anything like this, let me just say that nobody is ready for the meltdown that will ensue when GT upsets them in Dublin.

Doesn’t matter what they say they got they *** kicked they can troll and get people mad all they want. Us real people who live in reality and not vr chat like these goofies do know that they lost 63-3. I don’t even pay mind to this they probably are told to say that to help recruiting that’s how bleak **** is over there.

Advertisement
What Tears??? There’s been hardly anything of interest on their board.

They had Pearsall drafted in the first round and they’re arguing about whether Billy gets credit for his development and they’re also bickering over apportioning blame between Billy and Mullen. They’re in line to get Zandamela to transfer there and he has no interest in UM. Maybe if UCF gets him then there’s something but it’s been dead over there. Not even a peep I saw about our portal weekend.
The best tears is….. gators being so irrelevant tears postings not even needed

I'm so confused. What is he saying? If UGA won what game?

Is he saying if UGA beat Bama in the SEC championship game? Because....pretty sure if the committee put in a 1-loss Bama in over FSU they were going to put in an undefeated UGA over them, too. Or is he saying the committee would have changed their mind and put them over Texas as well? It is clear there was no scenario FSU was in once Travis went down.

Advertisement
Back