Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Got texts this AM from my UF brother at 7 and my FSU brother at 7:30.

Basically the same message.

"Is it true John Ruiz is tied to Nevin Shapiro? I hear folks at ESPN and Yahoo gonna start digging in pretty quick. Y'all better watch what you're doing down there."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, we done rattled their cages.

What a great day to be a Miami Hurricane!
Man, it must suck being an only child. My condolences.

Advertisement
They’re just shook…

Let’s say this is true though wouldn’t shock me. Yahoo tried to take us down 10 years ago and failed… ESPN is in bed with the SEC and we’re now a massive threat.

Funny how they’ve never dug into anyone else…
Question is...why isn't USC a threat? They're almost as likely to be in the CFB in the years to come as Miami the way that things are setting up there. Or is it Miami is more of a direct threat to acquire talent.

They’re just shook…

Let’s say this is true though wouldn’t shock me. Yahoo tried to take us down 10 years ago and failed… ESPN is in bed with the SEC and we’re now a massive threat.

Funny how they’ve never dug into anyone else…

Where was the investigation into Dee Liner?
bleacherreport.com/articles/1719834-posing-with-a-wad-of-cash-probably-not-the-best-move-for-alabama-frosh-dee-liner

Where was the investigation to a major college football program's coach leasing cars to his own players?

Advertisement
Lubie has the same “blink twice” ransom note style of posting as Ferman.

Look, if you can just explain that second sentence to me, you can do a lot towards removing the mental irritation that I’m experiencing right now. Because I can’t make heads or tails of it. I’ve tried reading it frontwards, backwards from the middle, to the side, none of it makes any sense. Can you help me out here?

Pretty sure lubie got his nickname from working on set as a fluffer for that **** star fan of theirs.

Evan_Stone_2017.jpg

Advertisement
Look, if you can just explain that second sentence to me, you can do a lot towards removing the mental irritation that I’m experiencing right now. Because I can’t make heads or tails of it. I’ve tried reading it frontwards, backwards from the middle, to the side, none of it makes any sense. Can you help me out here?
My best guess as a flagrant fat fingerer is “Who said we don’t have any money”

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU’s starting DT's combined for 67 tackles 9TFLs and 2.5 sacks

They are absolutely loaded.
Just for giggles, I wanted to compare FSU's dream team of DTs to our group.

Our returning leaders for the position, Jordan Miller and Leonard Taylor combined for 40 tackles 13TFL and 3.5 sacks. Keep in mind that neither of these guys were starters and Taylor only played in 6 games.

Advertisement
Back