Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

Lol just wait for the facility upgrade announcements; if I’m not mistaken, the locker room teasers should be out relatively soon.

Then what will they have left? Just the stadium?

And y’all know **** WELL I don’t care if it’s Bethune cookman, that stadium will be rocking game 1 of Mario’s tenure. I’m flying in for it and I’d assume I can’t be the only one.

They’re f^cked, so utterly f^cked…it’s simply poetic.

Got texts this AM from my UF brother at 7 and my FSU brother at 7:30.

Basically the same message.

"Is it true John Ruiz is tied to Nevin Shapiro? I hear folks at ESPN and Yahoo gonna start digging in pretty quick. Y'all better watch what you're doing down there."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, we done rattled their cages.

What a great day to be a Miami Hurricane!

Advertisement

"Is it true John Ruiz is tied to Nevin Shapiro? I hear folks at ESPN and Yahoo gonna start digging in pretty quick. Y'all better watch what you're doing down there."

I dont get the purpose of these texts

Advertisement
Anti-Miami **** talking :ROFLMAO:

Your brothers or your friends who are fans of other teams don't talk trash?
They do, but I get them to be annoyed by simply not giving two ***** about what they have to say lol

That and I usually respond with "Empty tin-cans make the most noise" if they don't stop.

They do, but I get them to be annoyed by simply not giving two ***** about what they have to say lol

That and I usually respond with "Empty tin-cans make the most noise" if they don't stop.
I hear ya. That's one way to go about it.

But I love talking trash with my brothers — can't even imagine life with out it tbh

Advertisement
F*CK i cant believe i was off the radar when Mims decided to stay with UGA. when i heard i laughed, and laughed, and laaaaaaaaaughed. WOOOOOOOO <<wiping away the tears of laughter>> how was it among the fsu fans? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1651070633304.png

Advertisement

They’re just shook…

Let’s say this is true though wouldn’t shock me. Yahoo tried to take us down 10 years ago and failed… ESPN is in bed with the SEC and we’re now a massive threat.

Funny how they’ve never dug into anyone else…

Advertisement
Back