Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

These gummies are right on brand for FSU.

This is from the school that brought you a photoshopped Martin Luther King, doing the tomahawk chop, with an FSU glove on, to celebrate MLK day.

CF9A0179-6E11-400E-9A95-7D53D815D5FF.jpeg

80DFBFF0-4968-478D-A250-C6F66635ACBD.jpeg

5036C4EC-8ECA-464A-802B-8785310EA4E6.jpeg

Advertisement
Deion ain’t coming. Fsu won’t hire him even though the fans beg for it l
I personally think Deion would be a disaster there.

He's not a programme builder - they're getting run off the field at times.

He's living off his name at Jackson St. He's literally the most famous person in the building. Imagine having to recruit against the big dogs for all your players.

Advertisement

He's living off his name at Jackson St. He's literally the most famous person in the building. Imagine having to recruit against the big dogs for all your players.
The real question is would Deion bring legit NIL support to FSU. They are clearly behind right now and aren’t going to recruit at a high level unless that changes

Advertisement
Advertisement

Wait, they lost two games last year and one was a blowout. How is he not a program builder? you obviously haven’t seen the improvements they’ve made just because of him. They are literally building football facilities because of him.

I hope it happens but I think the power players are smarter than that. I don’t think Norvell gets fired this year, I could see another school taking a chance on Deion though.

Norvell would have to fall off a cliff to be fired this year. And it would have to be a VERY steep cliff. They just extended him. The season would have to be a complete, smoldering disaster for him to lose his job. And they haven't had a winning season in 4 years, so no, 6-6 is no longer a disaster for them. He has to go like 4-8 or worse for his job to be in jeopardy. Athletic departments tend to find money they REALLY need, but FSU is praying to Christ that Norvell is even serviceable because they absolutely do not have the financial flexibility to start talking about firing him right now.

Advertisement
Back