Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Norvell would have to fall off a cliff to be fired this year. And it would have to be a VERY steep cliff. They just extended him. The season would have to be a complete, smoldering disaster for him to lose his job. And they haven't had a winning season in 4 years, so no, 6-6 is no longer a disaster for them. He has to go like 4-8 or worse for his job to be in jeopardy. Athletic departments tend to find money they REALLY need, but FSU is praying to Christ that Norvell is even serviceable because they absolutely do not have the financial flexibility to start talking about firing him right now.
Yea, I think they’re still paying former coaches, so in reality they can’t “afford” to fire Norvell…. well, they really really really don’t want to have to fire him. So yeah, they hoping like **** that he can squeeze out at least 7 wins in 2022, so they can use the “improvement” angle 🤣😂🤣.

Advertisement
They actually think that a fluke 4th & 14 play has them in the drivers seat for greater things. Never mind that you finished 5-7, lost to JSU, complete collapse on recruiting day, had such a bad impression on a portal player that he want BACK to his old team, your HC is on the hot seat.

No, no, no!! 4th & 14 vs 7-5 Miami is going to be the catalyst towards the resurrection of FSU football.

Advertisement
They actually think that a fluke 4th & 14 play has them in the drivers seat for greater things. Never mind that you finished 5-7, lost to JSU, complete collapse on recruiting day, had such a bad impression on a portal player that he want BACK to his old team, your HC is on the hot seat.

No, no, no!! 4th & 14 vs 7-5 Miami is going to be the catalyst towards the resurrection of FSU football.
I agree with everything you said except one, Norvell actually isn't on the hot seat. He absolutely SHOULD be on the hottest seat in America, but they embrace losing up there now. They've been bragging all offseason and actually believe they're positioned to run the state and possibly the conference soon. They think Norvell is great.

so do I BTW. I say give him a lifetime contract.

Advertisement
I agree with everything you said except one, Norvell actually isn't on the hot seat. He absolutely SHOULD be on the hottest seat in America, but they embrace losing up there now. They've been bragging all offseason and actually believe they're positioned to run the state and possibly the conference soon. They think Norvell is great.

so do I BTW. I say give him a lifetime contract.
hes on the hot seat in waiting. a few loses this year and he's firmly on it. he is right where Manny was before last season.

Don’t forget that they got a visit from Mims and we didn’t. They think that’s a win

That there was some of most soft shoulder simping **** I have seen in awhile. That equivalent to dudes who swear a chick feeling them because she said hi to them one time a month ago.

While you balls deep in something nice, he telling you " ah man I be hitting her up, but she real busy work and school, she said when she gets some free time we are going hang"

You just look at him and hit him with the "**** Bro, That's crazy"

That's what that mims situation was.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I personally think Deion would be a disaster there.

He's not a programme builder - they're getting run off the field at times.

He's living off his name at Jackson St. He's literally the most famous person in the building. Imagine having to recruit against the big dogs for all your players.
Don't say that.... It's ppl here on this site who would **** there pants because they're afraid of Deion being the HC at fsu.

But yeah, I totally agree. I think Deion would just be mostly hype.

Don't say that.... It's ppl here on this site who would **** there pants because they're afraid of Deion being the HC at fsu.

But yeah, I totally agree. I think Deion would just be mostly hype.

There’s people here that would cheer that FSU/Deon combination and become instant fans, trust me on that.

Advertisement
URGENT TEARS NEEDED.
I think 247 VIP is free for a day, just got an email. Anyone willing to risk their sanity by making an account and skimming their boar for delicious, salty tears?

Advertisement
Back