Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Not surprising at all. Just listen to Willie Taggart talk. He barely speaks about football. It’s all about having fun and all kinds of corny ****. Corches give themselves away because they don’t talk about football.

What FSU is suffering from now is lastguyism. In other words, they are desperate for Taggart to be different from the last guy in every way. This will make them feel good right up until they actually play a game.

At that point, the guy who has won 48% of his games will be coaching and not the guy who won 78% of his games.

It's cheap and easy which is why Taggart is lapping it up right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not doubting your info about KT paying FAMU a courtesy visit while he's up in Tallahassee. I just find it a little peculiar that a highly rated kid from Cali would feel obligated/motivated to spend time out of his UV time paying a school (that obviously has no shot of landing him) a courtesy visit just because it's nearby a school that he obviously is interested in. FSU has a well known history of using the the female talent at FAMU as an enticement in their recruiting efforts so, to me, KT's courtesy visit to FAMU seems like the kind if thing FSU's coaching staff would recommend to a recruit so that they can tell a recruit to "Go check out the a$s at FAMU" without blatantly coming out and actually saying that. That way, by suggesting the visit, FSU's coaching staff can come out looking like the good guys by appearing to throw their little brother a bone while actually doing it for their own benefit.

It’s the women at FAMU. That’s it. It looks good for my Alma Mater though. I’ll take it.

Let it flow!
Screenshot_20180729-080754.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back