Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Lmfao trust me! I would drop those two ****heads. I’m not your average gun owner...I’ll literally practice how fast I can pull my gun from my hip and how to shoot through a door at the outdoor ranges(and responsible gun owners should do the very same). Unlike you, I don’t choose to be a quivering ***** and be victimized. I have some dignity...

Could you be a bigger ******?

Could you be a bigger ******?
Biologically impossible. Retardation can’t get “bigger” so the person who came up with that saying and the people who use it might be a little slow.

Since we’re apparently talking about intelligence and all...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. Problem is you don’t know what some dudes will do after they take your Shiite. Some dudes will body you just to avoid a witness cause they already have felonies or are on parole.
Everyone is a hero on the range and you can’t predict how you will react in a stressful situation. Magazines don’t fit and weapons become slippery. Best defense is to always be on offense. These dudes are always looking to exploit a weakness. Weather it’s looking at Your cell phone or looking somewhere else. If you take any armed self defense training rule number one is always be aware of your surroundings. If you can see a threat coming you’ve taken away the assailants advantage and that is a huge psychological weapon. These dudes are used to people freaking out and nutting up when they roll up on victims.
If they about to roll up and you start banging they almost always run away. Plenty of YouTube videos on this.

I absolutely agree. Some guys will kill you just to get rid of the witness, but I was talking about NYC. We had about 15k robberies last year, but only 290 murders. So the odds of you getting killed like that are very very slim. However, I agree that the best defense is a good offense. If you have the time to spot out a threat from a distance and can start running/shooting then obviously that is best. Also, as a Marine I am sure you have a lot more experience then some guy who practices his pullout in the mirror and hits the range a few times a week.

Calls somebody an idiot...too moronic to come forward with an intellectual opinion to combat another person’s opinion.

Liberal?

A slug like u deserves few words. Beyond repair. By liberal do you mean a decent person? You make my skin crawl.

Advertisement
That’s right *******...get your hopes up

22E8C279-557C-429A-B13D-1ED26DA27296.png
22E8C279-557C-429A-B13D-1ED26DA27296.png

Advertisement
FSU getting Neal...obviously...their fans will make it so via message boards

Another 4 or 5 star bust can't get into that clown college...see you on Last Chance fsU bruh

Trezman Marshall # 6 athlete in the nation according to 24/7 composite. “You can just tell by going up there to talk to the (FSU) players,” Marshall said. “They aren’t focused on winning a championship just yet. They want to play football. Everyone wants to play football. You can say that about everybody, but I’m focused on going to a place with a bunch of players who are focused on winning a championship.”

What to make of Trezmen Marshall’s comments about FSU

Advertisement
Back