Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Trezman Marshall # 6 athlete in the nation according to 24/7 composite. “You can just tell by going up there to talk to the (FSU) players,” Marshall said. “They aren’t focused on winning a championship just yet. They want to play football. Everyone wants to play football. You can say that about everybody, but I’m focused on going to a place with a bunch of players who are focused on winning a championship.”

What to make of Trezmen Marshall’s comments about FSU
Wow!!!!!!

Advertisement
Trezman Marshall # 6 athlete in the nation according to 24/7 composite. “You can just tell by going up there to talk to the (FSU) players,” Marshall said. “They aren’t focused on winning a championship just yet. They want to play football. Everyone wants to play football. You can say that about everybody, but I’m focused on going to a place with a bunch of players who are focused on winning a championship.”

Not surprising at all. Just listen to Willie Taggart talk. He barely speaks about football. It’s all about having fun and all kinds of corny ****. Corches give themselves away because they don’t talk about football.

Wait. Am I reading this correctly? FAMU students throwing a party to welcome Kayvon Thibodeau to Tally? I knew their recruiting targets were routinely taken to FAMU parties in order to parade the talent in front of them, but I had no idea FAMU students actually organized themselves into welcoming parties for the benefit of FSU recruiting. Thought it was just FSU taking advantage of the close proximity of two schools but I guess the 2 schools actually seem to be working together to enhance FSU's recruiting. Unbelievable.
Hmm...I wonder if there are any FIU sorority sisters out there interested in becoming "Cane Comfort Women," and helping our cause a bit....😆
8529141.png

Wait. Am I reading this correctly? FAMU students throwing a party to welcome Kayvon Thibodeau to Tally? I knew their recruiting targets were routinely taken to FAMU parties in order to parade the talent in front of them, but I had no idea FAMU students actually organized themselves into welcoming parties for the benefit of FSU recruiting. Thought it was just FSU taking advantage of the close proximity of two schools but I guess the 2 schools actually seem to be working together to enhance FSU's recruiting. Unbelievable.
Hmm...I wonder if there are any FIU sorority sisters out there interested in becoming "Cane Comfort Women," and helping our cause a bit....😆
View attachment 61622

He's actually given their football program a visit. (Obviously not signing at Famu) but wanted to bring some positive attention to the program.

View attachment 61622

Is this a joke? FSU has such a ****** night life that they need to bring their recruits to another schools parties? Also, we would never stoop that low. UM chicks > FIU chicks.

Advertisement
Is this a joke? FSU has such a ****** night life that they need to bring their recruits to another schools parties? Also, we would never stoop that low. UM chicks > FIU chicks.
Ehhhh, UM chicks are all right, not elite. What we have going for us is the city of Miami is elite in terms of women. Our campus isn’t Rutgers but we ain’t ASU.

He's actually given their football program a visit. (Obviously not signing at Famu) but wanted to bring some positive attention to the program.
I'm not doubting your info about KT paying FAMU a courtesy visit while he's up in Tallahassee. I just find it a little peculiar that a highly rated kid from Cali would feel obligated/motivated to spend time out of his UV time paying a school (that obviously has no shot of landing him) a courtesy visit just because it's nearby a school that he obviously is interested in. FSU has a well known history of using the the female talent at FAMU as an enticement in their recruiting efforts so, to me, KT's courtesy visit to FAMU seems like the kind if thing FSU's coaching staff would recommend to a recruit so that they can tell a recruit to "Go check out the a$s at FAMU" without blatantly coming out and actually saying that. That way, by suggesting the visit, FSU's coaching staff can come out looking like the good guys by appearing to throw their little brother a bone while actually doing it for their own benefit.

I'm not doubting your info about KT paying FAMU a courtesy visit while he's up in Tallahassee. I just find it a little peculiar that a highly rated kid from Cali would feel obligated/motivated to spend time out of his UV time paying a school (that obviously has no shot of landing him) a courtesy visit just because it's nearby a school that he obviously is interested in. FSU has a well known history of using the the female talent at FAMU as an enticement in their recruiting efforts so, to me, KT's courtesy visit to FAMU seems like the kind if thing FSU's coaching staff would recommend to a recruit so that they can tell a recruit to "Go check out the a$s at FAMU" without blatantly coming out and actually saying that. That way, by suggesting the visit, FSU's coaching staff can come out looking like the good guys by appearing to throw their little brother a bone while actually doing it for their own benefit.

I think he has a fascination with HBCU's. He made a comment on how would the NCAA look if all top ranked athletes went to a hbcu

Advertisement
I think he has a fascination with HBCU's. He made a comment on how would the NCAA look if all top ranked athletes went to a hbcu

Good. Hopefully he ends up at one so we never have to worry about playing against him. It would be the dumbest decision of his life. If he ever gets injured a USC degree will help him more then any of the HBCU degrees can offer. If he wants to play for a school that never gets their team televised you would be much better off trying to use your football skills to get you into an Ivy, Patriot league, or University Athletic Association school.

Last edited:

So Happy reading this

Wtf? Have you been to FIU or FSU? I don’t want to ruin this thread but their females are the best I have seen as far as campus . FIU (mostly Miami girls) crushes UM (mostly out of town) girls and it’s not even close.

Last edited:
The Miami area has the hottest women in the country from top to bottom. There's a flavor for everyone. Tallahassee has nothing other than what's on the 2 campuses.

Advertisement
Supposedly Derick Hunter is coming to Paradise over going to Tally today. He was also at UF last night lol. This kid.

Advertisement
Supposedly Derick Hunter is coming to Paradise over going to Tally today. He was also at UF last night lol. This kid.

This kid has went from annoying to hilarious , he's not coming but his comments and trolling tickle me. He might have passed Keef as da goat

This kid has went from annoying to hilarious , he's not coming but his comments and trolling tickle me. He might have passed Keef as da goat

Keef = HOF troll game + scout team actual game

Something tells me Hunter will be very similar

Wtf? Have you been to FIU or FSU? I don’t want to ruin this thread but their females are the best I have seen as far as campus . FIU (mostly Miami girls) crushes UM (mostly out of town) girls and it’s not even close.

I have been to FSU, but only for a game(I did walk around the campus though). FIU I have walked on their campus numerous times. I have met a ton of FIU girls at the Grove. Have you actually been on UMs campus recently? The DG and D Phi E girls are some of the hottest on campus. We also have a ton of foreign students that are really hot. Also, there are a ton of non sorority girls that blow the FIU girls out of the water. Most of the hot girls don't live on campus, but are frequently on campus. If you are just strolling through Richter then obviously you are not going to see all of the talent. Most of them live in SoBe, Downtown, Brickell, Red Rd, or Merrick.

FSU and staff are actually using this as a recruiting ploy. No joke. Trying to leak black recruits with FAMU. All jokes asside. FSU twitter has been talking about it for at least a month.

Advertisement
Back