Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
XfBI.gif

Buddy about to get cut from the Niners. No hustle no nothing. He hasn't been the same since Langham destroyed him

You have fans on here calling for Rumph to be fired when we can't beat bags for a CB recruit, meanwhile this is the technique FSU teaches their DBs...

Advertisement
Dupe account
You have fans on here calling for Rumph to be fired when we can't beat bags for a CB recruit, meanwhile this is the technique FSU teaches their DBs...

And where do you think Tarvarus McFadden learned it first? Rumph was his coach at American Heritage in HS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yet he made him a 5* cb when many people knew he was flawed and look wtf happened when FSU really erased what Rumph taught him
So explain Ramsey then, I hate to defend this but someone doesnt forget how to play. He was this guy the whole time it was disguised in HS because of the team he was on had mad studs and its HS. HS and CFB are 2 different animals one is kindergarten and the other is college I dont care where anybody plays.

So explain Ramsey then, I hate to defend this but someone doesnt forget how to play. He was this guy the whole time it was disguised in HS because of the team he was on had mad studs and its HS. HS and CFB are 2 different animals one is kindergarten and the other is college I dont care where anybody plays.
When you have a player like Ramsey that you cant **** up you won't **** it up. Look how great he is now he was going to succeed almost anywhere

Advertisement
Back