Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Gaytor tears is such a good thread and every time I come here it’s just 2+ ladies arguing back and forth

Advertisement
So explain Ramsey then, I hate to defend this but someone doesnt forget how to play. He was this guy the whole time it was disguised in HS because of the team he was on had mad studs and its HS. HS and CFB are 2 different animals one is kindergarten and the other is college I dont care where anybody plays.

Ramsey's technique was awful at FSU too. A lot of people thought he was a safety prospect for the NFL because of it. Rashawn Scott gave him fits.

Gaytor tears is such a good thread and every time I come here it’s just 2+ ladies arguing back and forth

Blows my mind how these threads devolve into 'Canes' defending rival schools. "Well actually" or "to be fair" have no place here.

Ramsey's technique was awful at FSU too. A lot of people thought he was a safety prospect for the NFL because of it. Rashawn Scott gave him fits.

Blows my mind how these threads devolve into 'Canes' defending rival schools. "Well actually" or "to be fair" have no place here.
Its ok to tell the truth sometimes, Jalen got drafted where he did because everyone knew he was legit anyone saying otherwise.............im not even going to finish just forget it lol.

Some people just like to be told lies

Last edited:
It was more then a few people in here on McFadden's nuts after he had like 6 ints in the same way a few are on Henderson's. Both are fools gold. Their ints fall into their laps...
I said the same thing he had good ball skills but i didnt like his footwork and he looked soft in coverage too so i wasn't even a fan of his

Advertisement
Its ok to tell the truth sometimes, Jalen got drafted where he did because everyone knew he was legit anyone saying otherwise.............im not even going to finish just forget it lol.

Some people just like to be told lies

Not sure what you're talking about. He was generally regarded as a top 3 prospect in his class because of his natural ability and football character. Most draft analysts questioned his ball skills at FSU and some projected him to safety. Now his ball skills and technique in coverage are strengths.

Artie Burns was a 1st round pick too and he had no technique at Miami. He's still learning the position tbh.

The point is FSU doesn't develop DBs well and Miami is lucky to have a coach like Rumph who does.

Advertisement
This is a tears thread?

Where FSU players get compliments?

Fūcking pathetic.

If you don’t get what a tears thread is about, don’t post.

Some of you are so used to being cucks, it comes naturally to you. Stop it.

Not sure what you're talking about. He was generally regarded as a top 3 prospect in his class because of his natural ability and football character. Most draft analysts questioned his ball skills at FSU and some projected him to safety. Now his ball skills and technique in coverage are strengths.

Artie Burns was a 1st round pick too and he had no technique at Miami. He's still learning the position tbh.

The point is FSU doesn't develop DBs well and Miami is lucky to have a coach like Rumph who does.
Lord have mercy

Jalen was a stud at fsu bruh......cmon man y u making defend this fruit cake?

This is a tears thread?

Where FSU players get compliments?

Fūcking pathetic.

If you don’t get what a tears thread is about, don’t post.

Some of you are so used to being cucks, it comes naturally to you. Stop it.
Cause when someone doesnt speak facts like fsu dont develop dbs then those dudes get drafted its BS. I cant stand BS to fit someones belief... no matter for what team. Jalen was a great player whos a fa990t like lets be foreal

Cause when someone doesnt speak facts like fsu dont develop dbs then those dudes get drafted its BS. I cant stand BS to fit someones belief... no matter for what team. Jalen was a great player whos a fa990t like lets be foreal

Ramsey is the best CB on earth. FSU's coaches had him play FS. That's like our staff putting Sean Taylor at CB. F'ing retarded.

Advertisement

FSU sucks at developing DBs.

Facts.

And you still don’t get that this is a tears thread. You must be accidentally inhaling bird *****.

Lord have mercy

Jalen was a stud at fsu bruh......cmon man y u making defend this fruit cake?

Nobody is making defend him.
You are volunteering on this one.
He is a talent player can’t deny that....but I’m not sure why you are fighting for fsu’s coaching staff.

Ramsey is the best CB on earth. FSU's coaches had him play FS. That's like our staff putting Sean Taylor at CB. F'ing retarded.

No, ramsey played boundary corner.

Besides tagart only retained the DT coach. So moot point anyway. The D.C. Is a former player/coach from MSU. BAse 4-3 Quarters press scheme.

Back on track...Xavier Peters... looks like he is off to JUCO

Advertisement
Nobody is making defend him.
You are volunteering on this one.
He is a talent player can’t deny that....but I’m not sure why you are fighting for fsu’s coaching staff.
I thought there staff sucked but he was so good u could be like they did a good job just based off his skills. I agree they aint teach him **** but who has to when your that talented. Its like taking credit for a saban db who was already going to be a beast regardless. I do agree MR does a good job coaching but theres two parts of the job every guy has to do.

Besides tagart only retained the DT coach. So moot point anyway. The D.C. Is a former player/coach from MSU. BAse 4-3 Quarters press scheme.

They moved him all over the place ....when your that talented u can be moved anywhere to maximise your potential abd mask weaknesses and disguise things.

Wrong. Ramsey started at FS for 2 years. He was then moved to CB.

Advertisement
Back