Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
So the Rape thing, the BB Gun thing, the assaulting the Uber driver thing, the Publix thing, and the getting suspended for a game for yelling sexual phrases over the loud speaker thing. I am sure there is more they swept under the rug, but remember just the crab legs fellas.

This

Advertisement
I think yall forgetting this is FSU'S 3RD QB ON THE SHOW.

You're forgetting Deandre Johnson
B9317918595Z.1_20150701100404_000_GRKB7QSIK.1-0.jpg

Dropping knowledge per usual...thank you kind sir

I hope FSU loses every game except for Vtech (only because it gives Vtech an ACC loss) and UF (because I hate UF more than any team and want the ACC win vs. SEC.) Clemson is winning the Atlantic. And yes, you definitely need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Yes...sadly tons of FSU ignorants and rape defenders drop in from time to time to spew FSU propaganda

Sam Howell FSU 2019 QB commit. Im guessing you didn't understand the tweet then. The other two are former FSU QBs who are on Last Chance U. Sam could follow in there footsteps.

Completely understood the tweet. It was just a simple question because I didn’t know who in the actual fūck the recruit was. As in, what his name was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol so two guys run up drawn on you and you're going to reach for your gun? RIP bruh.
Lmfao trust me! I would drop those two ****heads. I’m not your average gun owner...I’ll literally practice how fast I can pull my gun from my hip and how to shoot through a door at the outdoor ranges(and responsible gun owners should do the very same). Unlike you, I don’t choose to be a quivering ***** and be victimized. I have some dignity...

Lmfao trust me! I would drop those two ****heads. I’m not your average gun owner...I’ll literally practice how fast I can pull my gun from my hip and how to shoot through a door at the outdoor ranges(and responsible gun owners should do the very same). Unlike you, I don’t choose to be a quivering ***** and be victimized. I have some dignity...

Lol calm down eastwood. I've practiced a few times with my buddy who's on the Kel-Tec competition team those guys are on another level. And let's be real, Derwin James hasn't ever registered a meaning stat in his life when it counted so he's better off just filing for insurance on that chain then playing quick draw.

Lets not derail the thread. I will only post one statement regarding this. I can only speak for NYC, but I assume LA is the same thing since it is a very large city. The stick up kids/bangers train with their handguns WAY more then any random person who has a full time job could. Also, a bunch of them are ex army/marines who give training to the other guys. This isn't the movies where every bad guy can't shoot straight and never used their gun in their life. Those type of scrubs do exist and if you happen to get robbed by one of them you are in luck. However, the types of guys that rob NFL players usually fall into the other category. It is great that you are one of the gun owners that actually train with it, but save that for home invasions where your life is seriously in danger. If some guy just wants to take your wallet. Give it up.

Advertisement
Lets not derail the thread. I will only post one statement regarding this. I can only speak for NYC, but I assume LA is the same thing since it is a very large city. The stick up kids/bangers train with their handguns WAY more then any random person who has a full time job could. Also, a bunch of them are ex army/marines who give training to the other guys. This isn't the movies where every bad guy can't shoot straight and never used their gun in their life. Those type of scrubs do exist and if you happen to get robbed by one of them you are in luck. However, the types of guys that rob NFL players usually fall into the other category. It is great that you are one of the gun owners that actually train with it, but save that for home invasions where your life is seriously in danger. If some guy just wants to take your wallet. Give it up.
I agree. Problem is you don’t know what some dudes will do after they take your Shiite. Some dudes will body you just to avoid a witness cause they already have felonies or are on parole.
Everyone is a hero on the range and you can’t predict how you will react in a stressful situation. Magazines don’t fit and weapons become slippery. Best defense is to always be on offense. These dudes are always looking to exploit a weakness. Weather it’s looking at Your cell phone or looking somewhere else. If you take any armed self defense training rule number one is always be aware of your surroundings. If you can see a threat coming you’ve taken away the assailants advantage and that is a huge psychological weapon. These dudes are used to people freaking out and nutting up when they roll up on victims.
If they about to roll up and you start banging they almost always run away. Plenty of YouTube videos on this.

I agree. Problem is you don’t know what some dudes will do after they take your Shiite. Some dudes will body you just to avoid a witness cause they already have felonies or are on parole.
Everyone is a hero on the range and you can’t predict how you will react in a stressful situation. Magazines don’t fit and weapons become slippery. Best defense is to always be on offense. These dudes are always looking to exploit a weakness. Weather it’s looking at Your cell phone or looking somewhere else. If you take any armed self defense training rule number one is always be aware of your surroundings. If you can see a threat coming you’ve taken away the assailants advantage and that is a huge psychological weapon. These dudes are used to people freaking out and nutting up when they roll up on victims.
If they about to roll up and you start banging they almost always run away. Plenty of YouTube videos on this.
Ding Ding Ding!

Lol so two guys run up drawn on you and you're going to reach for your gun? RIP bruh.
Yea bro I was about to say sometimes it’s not worth it ... if you’re willing to rob me at gunpoint just take my **** .. and if you’re rocking a Rolex in dade county you should definitely put insurance on it if you’re rocking it on the regular

r/iamverybadass

Advertisement
Back