Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I have no problem calling you a racist...I even admitted "we all have" deeper issues...and that's what you got out of it? LMFAO

My gawd you're retarded.

Yeah...Tally police is really covering up the rape of a white woman by a student athlete. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The police LIVE for this kind of stuff...they LIVE for it. At least in my world they do.

Read this and STFU: Jameis Winston was stopped by police in a pellet-gun-related incident in 2012

You're just making up anything to say....he was stopped on a got **** trail after shooting squirrels and then hours later they had a BB gun battle at the apartment and windows were not intentionally broken.

The employee was fired bc he had no business calling the police.

I didn't call you that but like my grandmother says...a hit dog will hollar and your retarded *** is howling at the moon

I thought she was black

Advertisement
Not one conviction...just allegations.

He didn't rape anyone and shooting squirrels with a BB gun is a country thing that my own cousins grew up doing.

Publix was a hook up that ALLLLL FSU players get.

The "**** em in the pu$$y" line is just typical teenage ****.

But I know how little fellas like you live....accusations are always true about an athlete...especially one like Jameis.

It speaks to your deeper issues but we all have deeper issues...i get it.
Please don’t ruin this thread man

Advertisement

He didn't rape anyone and shooting squirrels with a BB gun is a country thing that my own cousins grew up doing.

But I know how little fellas like you live....accusations are always true about an athlete...especially one like Jameis.

You going to ruin this ******* thread too? Can we band this insecure little cornball?

Come on, Tee, do your research.

He was NOT just "shooting squirrels with a BB gun". Several players from the team had the high-powered BB guns, and they did thousands of dollars of property damage at the apartment complex (for which they were only saved from criminal charges because F$U paid off the landlord), not to mention that those idiots were driving around Tallahassee doing fake drive-bys and shooting at each other where there were lots of uninvolved innocent bystanders.

As for the "rape" issue, he has now committed three sexual assaults that we know of, two of which involved F$U undergrads.

People are also omitting the Burger King incident, but, hey, that's a minor thing compared to sexual assault and the (BB) gun battles.

And stop it with the Publix "hook up". If that was actually true, he would not have been reported to the police. The "hook up" angle is just some invented rationale to justify the theft, but you actually have to acknowledge that the theft occurred. And even if someone "lets you" steal stuff, that doesn't make it legal. Winston committed a crime. That's a fact.

Keep in mind, these are the only incidents that were widely reported.

Just look at your post. It's one excuse after another. Meanwhile, we have rattled off a dozen separate incidents, some worse than others, but a pattern of behavior over a few years that is nearly unmatched, with the exception of Lawrence Phillips and a few others.

These are not just accusations. Millions of dollars (and thousands of dollars) have been paid out to settle many of these incidents.

Advertisement
Man to be honest...I don't even care enough....this is Miami Hurricane board...Fck winston and any Nole.

I'm not discussing this further...I'm not changing your mind and you're not changing mine.

Fck Winston..hope the Bucs lose every game.
CHIll out, we gotta make the playoffs (then I woke up). Lol

Come on, Tee, do your research.

He was NOT just "shooting squirrels with a BB gun". Several players from the team had the high-powered BB guns, and they did thousands of dollars of property damage at the apartment complex (for which they were only saved from criminal charges because F$U paid off the landlord), not to mention that those idiots were driving around Tallahassee doing fake drive-bys and shooting at each other where there were lots of uninvolved innocent bystanders.

As for the "rape" issue, he has now committed three sexual assaults that we know of, two of which involved F$U undergrads.

People are also omitting the Burger King incident, but, hey, that's a minor thing compared to sexual assault and the (BB) gun battles.

And stop it with the Publix "hook up". If that was actually true, he would not have been reported to the police. The "hook up" angle is just some invented rationale to justify the theft, but you actually have to acknowledge that the theft occurred. And even if someone "lets you" steal stuff, that doesn't make it legal. Winston committed a crime. That's a fact.

Keep in mind, these are the only incidents that were widely reported.

Just look at your post. It's one excuse after another. Meanwhile, we have rattled off a dozen separate incidents, some worse than others, but a pattern of behavior over a few years that is nearly unmatched, with the exception of Lawrence Phillips and a few others.

These are not just accusations. Millions of dollars (and thousands of dollars) have been paid out to settle many of these incidents.

As someone who was still living there in tally And went back to college when all of this was going on and witnessed some of the dumb immature ish myself such as Jameis riding a bike around Walmart etc, I will do my best to stop the misinformation and get the thread back on track. Because tally isn’t big at all and word travels faster than the speed of light depending who you know.

The Publix incident was a hook up indeed.

He didn’t rape that girl. And TPD didn’t cover anything up they just sat on their asses which is something they’re known for sadly. People in tally already heard about it before the rest of the country did.

The Burger King incident was him asking for a water cup and getting soda instead of water. (Who can honestly say they never did that?)

Shouting “**** her right in the *****” was true and once again immature.

THe BB gun incident was another dumb immature thing that is indeed a fact of shooting at squirrels then him and other teammates playing around in the building.

None of that stuff while he was still at FSU besides the rape ALLEGATION is worth the constant witch hunt people have out for him. Let it go!

The Uber thing I already spoke on in another thread and I ain’t repeating myself. Bruh gotta stop putting himself in those situations.

He’s a Nole, I get it, no reason to root for him on the field unless you’re a Tampa bay buc like myself but some of y’all act like he didn’t something to ya personally or he’s some kind of murderer.

Let’s get the thread back on track.

As someone who was still living there in tally And went back to college when all of this was going on and witnessed some of the dumb immature ish myself such as Jameis riding a bike around Walmart etc, I will do my best to stop the misinformation and get the thread back on track. Because tally isn’t big at all and word travels faster than the speed of light depending who you know.

The Publix incident was a hook up indeed.

He didn’t rape that girl. And TPD didn’t cover anything up they just sat on their asses which is something they’re known for sadly. People in tally already heard about it before the rest of the country did.

The Burger King incident was him asking for a water cup and getting soda instead of water. (Who can honestly say they never did that?)

Shouting “**** her right in the *****” was true and once again immature.

THe BB gun incident was another dumb immature thing that is indeed a fact of shooting at squirrels then him and other teammates playing around in the building.

None of that stuff while he was still at FSU besides the rape ALLEGATION is worth the constant witch hunt people have out for him. Let it go!

The Uber thing I already spoke on in another thread and I ain’t repeating myself. Bruh gotta stop putting himself in those situations.

He’s a Nole, I get it, no reason to root for him on the field unless you’re a Tampa bay buc like myself but some of y’all act like he didn’t something to ya personally or he’s some kind of murderer.

Let’s get the thread back on track.
Love of god stop

Advertisement
I don’t know if any of you watched the new season of last chance u ... but **** Malik Henry is soft as **** lol

Just binged watched that over the last 24 hours and he doesn't know when to STFU. No wonder he has no D1 offers like it said in the credits. I googled him too and didn't see anything either.

The one thing I will say is that's a weird dynamic between him and his Dad. When they are sitting there eating breakfast with his trainer and Malik keeps looking down and really wont make eye contact with his Dad, just weird. He's definitely mentally broken.

Advertisement
Just binged watched that over the last 24 hours and he doesn't know when to STFU. No wonder he has no D1 offers like it said in the credits. I googled him too and didn't see anything either.

The one thing I will say is that's a weird dynamic between him and his Dad. When they are sitting there eating breakfast with his trainer and Malik keeps looking down and really wont make eye contact with his Dad, just weird. He's definitely mentally broken.
Yea dude is out of touch with reality he’s acting like he’s a god amongst mortals ... at this point I don’t think football is for him man ... I also find it very weird through out the seasons when players rock their old school’s hoodies and stuff it’s like mother ****a you don’t got there anymore lol

Maybe his dads got him ****ed up who knows, all I know is if you’re too sensitive for juco you’re going to be shook at d1

Advertisement
Back