Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The article says it all.

This isn't "second chance" territory. He's had more than ten chances.

He lied (recently) when he said he didn't assault the Uber driver, but now he is acknowledging assaulting the Uber driver.

He has promised, over and over and over and over again to change, yet he has never changed.

The Bucs need to put him on the reserve list and then cut him loose mid-season, so that he can't spend the next few months lying about how he has changed and learning another team's system.

Bucs need to roll with Fitzgerald, tank the season, and then start all over again in the 2019 draft.

Gotta stop acting like he's committed a crime outside of getting hooked up with crab legs man.

I'm not an FSU fan but this is ridiculous

Gotta stop acting like he's committed a crime outside of getting hooked up with crab legs man.

I'm not an FSU fan but this is ridiculous

So the Rape thing, the BB Gun thing, the assaulting the Uber driver thing, the Publix thing, and the getting suspended for a game for yelling sexual phrases over the loud speaker thing. I am sure there is more they swept under the rug, but remember just the crab legs fellas.

So the Rape thing, the BB Gun thing, the assaulting the Uber driver thing, the Publix thing, and the getting suspended for a game for yelling sexual phrases over the loud speaker thing. I am sure there is more they swept under the rug, but remember just the crab legs fellas.

Not one conviction...just allegations.

He didn't rape anyone and shooting squirrels with a BB gun is a country thing that my own cousins grew up doing.

Publix was a hook up that ALLLLL FSU players get.

The "**** em in the pu$$y" line is just typical teenage ****.

But I know how little fellas like you live....accusations are always true about an athlete...especially one like Jameis.

It speaks to your deeper issues but we all have deeper issues...i get it.

Last edited:
He didn't rape anyone and shooting squirrels with a BB gun is a country thing that my own cousins grew up doing.

Publix was a hook up

Sexual phrase is typical teenage ****

Wait so all the evidence showed that Tally PD covered up a Rape but he didn't do it, he shot up an apartment building with a BB gun not squirrels(that is what they were claiming trying not to get in trouble) and was stopped at gunpoint by police, he was already in trouble and did the whole loudspeaker thing, Publix was a hook up but still theft. So what was said before is correct, it shows a pattern of issues and that he is not a changed person. **** wasn't he even caught stealing soda from Burger King? The dude is an idiot that cant stay out of trouble, plain and simple.

Advertisement
Not one conviction...just allegations.

Publix was a hook up that ALLLLL FSU players get.

The "**** em in the pu$$y" line is just typical teenage ****.

But I know how little fellas like you live....accusations are always true about an athlete...especially one like Jameis.

It speaks to your deeper issues but we all have deeper issues...i get it.
Wait are you trying to imply I'm racist because I think he actually raped that girl? The one where the Tally PD covered it up, and his friend destroyed the phone with the video of it? He shot windows out of a **** apartment complex, not shooting squirrels like he claimed. Publix was a hookup they all get but he was the only one ever caught? SUUURRE and again before you claim someone is racist you might to know who they actually are smart guy. ******* clown.

Wait so all the evidence showed that Tally PD covered up a Rape but he didn't do it, he shot up an apartment building with a BB gun not squirrels(that is what they were claiming trying not to get in trouble) and was stopped at gunpoint by police, he was already in trouble and did the whole loudspeaker thing, Publix was a hook up but still theft. So what was said before is correct, it shows a pattern of issues and that he is not a changed person. **** wasn't he even caught stealing soda from Burger King? The dude is an idiot that cant stay out of trouble, plain and simple.

They didn't cover up anything..you didn't read the reports at all. That chick is and was a liar. There were several people in the room when it happened. His teammates even recording the encounter...She had other DNA from Jameis in her undies and DNA from someone else outside her shorts. She's trash like your opinion.

I don't care what the purpose of the BB gun was...it wasn't malicious and they were hurting anyone or trying to hurt anyone.

it doesn't show a pattern of anything but a country boy teenager doing dumb **** like we all did...

They didn't cover up anything..you didn't read the reports at all. That chick is and was a liar. There were several people in the room when it happened. His teammates even recording the encounter...She had other DNA from Jameis in her undies and DNA from someone else outside her shorts. She's trash like your opinion.

I don't care what the purpose of the BB gun was...it wasn't malicious and they were hurting anyone or trying to hurt anyone.

it doesn't show a pattern of anything but a country boy teenager doing dumb **** like we all did...
It was a BB Gun war where he caused like 5k in damage to an apartment building after he had already been stopped by the policy at gunpoint earlier in the day. It show he keeps doing dumb schit and getting caught, it shows a pattern that he has not matured and continues to get in trouble and does not learn from his mistakes. Plenty of players have shown the same issues and usually don't make it long in the league especially as someone who is supposed to be your franchise QB and face of the team.

Also if he did nothing wrong and didn't rape that girl why did FSU pay her almost a million bucks? Also why did it take them months after she said something to actually investigate? Waited to interview him until after the season so if he was caught he wouldn't miss any games. FSU had like 120 allegations of rape that year but only investigated 14. FSU covered it up and so did FSU police and their Dean.

Wait are you trying to imply I'm racist because I think he actually raped that girl?
I have no problem calling you a racist...I even admitted "we all have" deeper issues...and that's what you got out of it? LMFAO

My gawd you're retarded.

The one where the Tally PD covered it up, and his friend destroyed the phone with the video of it?
Yeah...Tally police is really covering up the rape of a white woman by a student athlete. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The police LIVE for this kind of stuff...they LIVE for it. At least in my world they do.

He shot windows out of a **** apartment complex, not shooting squirrels like he claimed. n.

Read this and STFU: Jameis Winston was stopped by police in a pellet-gun-related incident in 2012

You're just making up anything to say....he was stopped on a got **** trail after shooting squirrels and then hours later they had a BB gun battle at the apartment and windows were not intentionally broken.

Publix was a hookup they all get but he was the only one ever caught?.
The employee was fired bc he had no business calling the police.

SUUURRE and again before you claim someone is racist you might to know who they actually are smart guy. ******* clown.

I didn't call you that but like my grandmother says...a hit dog will hollar and your retarded *** is howling at the moon

Advertisement
It was a BB Gun war .

A war? Look at the verbiage you people use to paint athletes in the most unfavorably light ever.

But let that same athlete compare football to war and all of you retards come out of the wood work all upset.

Chet up clown.

Last edited:
A war? Look at the verbiage you people use to paint athletes in the most unfavorably light ever.

But let that same athlete compare football to war and all of retards come out of the wood work all upset.

Chet up clown.

That is what he said it was after they got caught and fessed up...Sorry they called it a Battle is that any better? Their BB Gun "battle" caused 5000 in damage to an apartment complex. That better for your feelings? Again always trying to paint someone as racist. smh

Here is what he said

Winston and his then-roommate, Chris Casher, a defensive end on the team, told officers they had in fact in been involved in "battles" with other members of the team

That is what he said it was after they got caught and fessed up...Sorry they called it a Battle is that any better? Their BB Gun "battle" caused 5000 in damage to an apartment complex. That better for your feelings? Again always trying to paint someone as racist. smh

Here is what he said

Winston and his then-roommate, Chris Casher, a defensive end on the team, told officers they had in fact in been involved in "battles" with other members of the team

Man to be honest...I don't even care enough....this is Miami Hurricane board...Fck winston and any Nole.

I'm not discussing this further...I'm not changing your mind and you're not changing mine.

Fck Winston..hope the Bucs lose every game.

Advertisement
Tee3000 is a nole so there is no sense in arguing with him.

Yeah...I'm a nole bc I don't have 5,000 plus posts or some Cane or Hurricane name as my login right.

You MF's are wasting oxygen for the rest of us...i swear.

Fuggin mouth breathers

Advertisement

Yeah......so much wrong here.

Sadly I have no room to talk as a die hard Miami Lolphin fan. lolol
I was going to say I bet you're a dolphins fan lol....

Anyways **** fsu....
Screenshot_2018-07-20-12-25-04.png

Advertisement
Back