Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I wonder if the freshman getting an entire season under his belt will effect Justin Fields & FSU.

According to their message board they think Fields in the bag, which is no surprise, but they believe the Eason injury guarantees they get Fields.

Funny cause easons injury has a background story. He just spent all of the off-season trying to transfer out. The qb room hates the qb coach cause all the little pudgy prick does is run around screaming & berating these kids. Eason couldn't get the release to Michigan like he was shooting for so he came back. But he came back with clauses. Now he's saying he doesn't care if he has to lose a year sitting out or even juco. He's trying to take a stand that it's either him or the qb coach. Fromm isn't wild about him either. Fields ain't going to fspew either. Doesn't have that bumpkin personality.

If Fields isn't going to FSU where is he going?

The safe bet is Auburn, but I would LOVE-LOVE-LOVE if we could get him interested in UM.

Advertisement
Not in the least. No matter how much we talked about it we were an afterthought. He could see how frustrated myself & alot of us around the program were & he'd hear our conversations. The change of staff was pivotal. Dugans was critical. Without putting names on it(don't even ask) there was discussion of actions being taken against golden. People don't realize the pride we all have in this program. It's real dangerous when you got an abundance of millionaires to sabotage what they all take so much pride in. He was blatant with it too. He knew if we were allowed around the program we'd speak out & he'd lose even more of the team & fan base. He was just such a hypocrite. Him we could've dealt with. He had some theories right. But his blind loyalty towards the staff &no d in particular made him have to go. Two different times he finagle his way back into his job. Both times all the board wanted was dnofrio gone.

Do you think he really believed his D would work given more time or was he just trying to take as much cash as he could before getting fired? Basically, was he just stupid or stupid and evil?

Nobody can tell me otherwise. I'm positive he just resented not being told the full scope of things regarding the investigation before he got here. He knew about it as soon as we did. But no one knew how large it would be.

I'll forever despise the guy, but at least I can understand being ****ed about that.

Not in the least. No matter how much we talked about it we were an afterthought. He could see how frustrated myself & alot of us around the program were & he'd hear our conversations. The change of staff was pivotal. Dugans was critical. Without putting names on it(don't even ask) there was discussion of actions being taken against golden. People don't realize the pride we all have in this program. It's real dangerous when you got an abundance of millionaires to sabotage what they all take so much pride in. He was blatant with it too. He knew if we were allowed around the program we'd speak out & he'd lose even more of the team & fan base. He was just such a hypocrite. Him we could've dealt with. He had some theories right. But his blind loyalty towards the staff &no d in particular made him have to go. Two different times he finagle his way back into his job. Both times all the board wanted was dnofrio gone.

Do you think he really believed his D would work given more time or was he just trying to take as much cash as he could before getting fired? Basically, was he just stupid or stupid and evil?

Nobody can tell me otherwise. I'm positive he just resented not being told the full scope of things regarding the investigation before he got here. He knew about it as soon as we did. But no one knew how large it would be.

I'll forever despise the guy, but at least I can understand being ****ed about that.

OK, I can understand that, but let's break it down a bit more.

You find out the situation is a lot bigger than expected. Expectations are now lowered, you probably have more time to work before being on the "hot seat". Check. You will be viewed as a savior if you manage to turn things around. Check. You still have an alum base that can be tapped for recruiting and for prestige. Check. OK, your W-L record on Wikipedia won't be as great as you'd like it to be, but you did spend a bunch of years at Temple, and you still managed to find a better job. Check.

Yeah, I'm not seeing a really great reason for him to be SUPER mad about The Cloud. He squeezed raises and extensions out of it, had a canned excuse ready any time he was criticized. All that motherfvcka had to do was to embrace the style of football that has characterized Miami for decades, as well as sublimate his ego a bit, and he would be hailed as the savior of the program.

Yeah, but he wanted to be mad 24-7. Because staying at Temple would have been SOOOOO much easier. Or going to Ped State. How's Detroit, *****?!

Honest-to-God, what were Golden's "better options"?

I wonder if the freshman getting an entire season under his belt will effect Justin Fields & FSU.

According to their message board they think Fields in the bag, which is no surprise, but they believe the Eason injury guarantees they get Fields.

Funny cause easons injury has a background story. He just spent all of the off-season trying to transfer out. The qb room hates the qb coach cause all the little pudgy prick does is run around screaming & berating these kids. Eason couldn't get the release to Michigan like he was shooting for so he came back. But he came back with clauses. Now he's saying he doesn't care if he has to lose a year sitting out or even juco. He's trying to take a stand that it's either him or the qb coach. Fromm isn't wild about him either. Fields ain't going to fspew either. Doesn't have that bumpkin personality.

Don't be surprised if he ends up back at where ur the #1 hater for. But I'd say uga or osu if I had to guess.

Advertisement

You find out the situation is a lot bigger than expected. Expectations are now lowered, you probably have more time to work before being on the "hot seat". Check. You will be viewed as a savior if you manage to turn things around. Check. You still have an alum base that can be tapped for recruiting and for prestige. Check. OK, your W-L record on Wikipedia won't be as great as you'd like it to be, but you did spend a bunch of years at Temple, and you still managed to find a better job. Check.

Yeah, I'm not seeing a really great reason for him to be SUPER mad about The Cloud. He squeezed raises and extensions out of it, had a canned excuse ready any time he was criticized. All that motherfvcka had to do was to embrace the style of football that has characterized Miami for decades, as well as sublimate his ego a bit, and he would be hailed as the savior of the program.

Yeah, but he wanted to be mad 24-7. Because staying at Temple would have been SOOOOO much easier. Or going to Ped State. How's Detroit, *****?!

That prick didn't have no better options. Honestly after year 2 he had no options that weren't considered a demotion... pride was always his issue. He had all the tools in place to succeed & no matter what he was told it was always I'm gonna do it my way.

Don't be surprised if he ends up back at where ur the #1 hater for. But I'd say uga or osu if I had to guess.

You think he'd go to OSu with Emory Jones? And why would he join such a hostile QB room at uGA? Appreciate your insight

Last edited:

You think he'd go to OSu with Emory Lane? And why would he join such a hostile QB room at uGA? Appreciate your insight
Emory Jones looks like he's going to flip to Bama.

You think he'd go to OSu with Emory Lane? And why would he join such a hostile QB room at uGA? Appreciate your insight

I think the qb coach art uga is gonna get fired. He's got Eason & fromm trying to leave(Eason actually went through the process) & is the only obstacle for fields. At a certain point as a coach you gotta do what's best for your squad.

Advertisement
Kinda new here so I already know this won't be taking serious. But Fields isn't going to Ohio State. I know that for a fact. If Eason transfer I expect it to be to a west coast team. Kirby wont let him transfer to Miami. Die hard Cane fan. But I do have connects within UGA football and Georgia high school football.

I think the qb coach art uga is gonna get fired. He's got Eason & fromm trying to leave(Eason actually went through the process) & is the only obstacle for fields. At a certain point as a coach you gotta do what's best for your squad.

He is the IC as well, right?

Advertisement

Thanks Dee. Heard Chaney was kind of a hard *** but just left that as prima donnas not getting their way.

Kinda new here so I already know this won't be taking serious. But Fields isn't going to Ohio State. I know that for a fact. If Eason transfer I expect it to be to a west coast team. Kirby wont let him transfer to Miami. Die hard Cane fan. But I do have connects within UGA football and Georgia high school football.

I don't get why Kirby cares if these kids transfer to us.

That prick didn't have no better options. Honestly after year 2 he had no options that weren't considered a demotion... pride was always his issue. He had all the tools in place to succeed & no matter what he was told it was always I'm gonna do it my way.

I'm no insider, but it sure looked like pride to me. He just couldn't believe that his way wasn't the best and if you disagreed he'd just ignore you.

Advertisement

I don't get why Kirby cares if these kids transfer to us.

Lol, because he still thinks he'll be in the NC hunt at some point and doesn't want to see his former players there.

Dee, what do you mean Eason went through the process? recently or when richt was let go?

[TWEET]905986099515936769[/TWEET]

Saw on Twitter and seem fit for this thread

[TWEET]905986099515936769[/TWEET]

Saw on Twitter and seem fit for this thread

Well we suck after BC and we aren't gonna practice for them so he should be ok...will probably be announced as a freshman AA when the game is over...

Advertisement
Back