Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

“Brazilian coffee is one of few places that has a carnival and the coffee place a major role just as much as the dancing and the food,”

FSU

Throwing words together randomly without a single fvck given to make it coherent? Make it rhyme and he's got a future in the rap game.

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 12.47.50 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 12.50.53 AM.jpg

Last edited:
MOAR SCREENSHOTS OF THE FLOOF OF TEARS!!! I NEED TO DRINK VIGOROUSLY THEM FOR NOURISHMENT!!!

Advertisement

I don't know why that's being down voted. I love this ****. I don't understand this mentality of never wishing your enemies harm or it's just a game. Fvck that. With that being said I didn't bother to watch. What happened with the self anointed francois? Is he out or just the usual kicked around and right back up? Little ******* is tough.

I don't know why that's being down voted. I love this ****. I don't understand this mentality of never wishing your enemies harm or it's just a game. Fvck that. With that being said I didn't bother to watch. What happened with the self anointed francois? Is he out or just the usual kicked around and right back up? Little ******* is tough.

Agree I give the kid credit. He's one tough SOB and plays the game without fear. I never wish these things to happen to players but let's not forget how they mocked and made fun of Duke when he got hurt.

Agree I give the kid credit. He's one tough SOB and plays the game without fear. I never wish these things to happen to players but let's not forget how they mocked and made fun of Duke when he got hurt.

"They", like "Us", are not grouped as one.
I saw FSU fans clapping as Duke was carted off.
Too bad for this Francois kid. Now let's move on.
I just want our D to play to be just as vicious, regardless of who is back there at QB.

Advertisement
I've seen some Florida State fans make fun of the death of Sean Taylor, not to mention the Duke Johnson thing when he got hurt. I feel bad for Francois because I fractured/dislocated my ankle & leg playing college FB (don't wish that type of pain on anyone). But I feel no sympathy for their fans.

He got caught while scrambling away from a blitz. Defender landed on his legs. Legs were one way, his torso the other. He was laying there in pain, had to be walked off the field with support, while putting no pressure on the injured leg. He got carted off a few minutes later.

[video=youtube_share;PQ_bDg-cqgA]https://youtu.be/PQ_bDg-cqgA[/video]

He got caught while scrambling away from a blitz. Defender landed on his legs. Legs were one way, his torso the other. He was laying there in pain, had to be walked off the field with support, while putting no pressure on the injured leg. He got carted off a few minutes later.

[video=youtube_share;PQ_bDg-cqgA]https://youtu.be/PQ_bDg-cqgA[/video]

Most likely scenario is torn acl. I would rather have him get a small injury so he recovers september 17 lol

I'm not gonna act like Im upset that he's out. However, this is pretty ****ish

Advertisement

I'm not gonna act like Im upset that he's out. However, this is pretty ****ish

Thanks, I try :officemoon:

Advertisement
Wayne McGahee III
Wayne McGahee III @WayneMcGaheeIII
Breaking: #FSU QB Deondre Francois suffers season-ending knee injury

FSU Francois suffers season-ending patella tendon injury
tallahassee.com
6:38 PM · Sep 3, 2017

Advertisement
Back