Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I mean....Jalen Ramsey jumps to mind. He's playing CB in the league but he played everywhere at FSU and that guy can flat out ball.

Why.

"Why are the trolls so uncreative", I ask myself. I ruminate over this dilemma all to often. I crave a challenger, a rival. A phantom. One diligent enough to think deeply about their handle, to cloth him or herself in the fabric of a real Miami fan. Disappear into it. Become a "Cane", on the first few layers of their skin. Someone so dedicated to the art that they refuse self-indulgent, primitive tropes like "5rangsyo". Because they've examined their foe enough to comprehend his nuances -- and reject his stereotypes. This -- THIS QUALITY OF TROLL -- I could revel in tracking down.

But not you. Your bloated silhouette betrays you, your arrogant display of knowledge is a tell. Catch these 5 rangs, yo.

My ni**a.

Dude was a total gatorbait troll. Once again #IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
I mean....Jalen Ramsey jumps to mind. He's playing CB in the league but he played everywhere at FSU and that guy can flat out ball.

Why.

"Why are the trolls so uncreative", I ask myself. I ruminate over this dilemma all to often. I crave a challenger, a rival. A phantom. One diligent enough to think deeply about their handle, to cloth him or herself in the fabric of a real Miami fan. Disappear into it. Become a "Cane", on the first few layers of their skin. Someone so dedicated to the art that they refuse self-indulgent, primitive tropes like "5rangsyo". Because they've examined their foe enough to comprehend his nuances -- and reject his stereotypes. This -- THIS QUALITY OF TROLL -- I could revel in tracking down.

But not you. Your bloated silhouette betrays you, your arrogant display of knowledge is a tell. Catch these 5 rangs, yo.

My ni**a.

Dude was a total gatorbait troll. Once again #IndayKillsTrollsDead

16 posts, is that a record? Kids these days...

Why.

@IndayArtHaus showing the strong pimp hand.

MT6 missed practice AGAIN today...so much smoke and heat over this eligibility cheating. Fun watching FSU fans squirm and make excuses for MT and their cheating staff.

MT6 missed practice AGAIN today...so much smoke and heat over this eligibility cheating. Fun watching FSU fans squirm and make excuses for MT and their cheating staff.

Sounds like they're claiming injury until they can change the grade, assuming they can get it done, but they must be getting some resistance. Otherwise, if he plays and the NCAA finds out, I would think that F$U might be subject to forfeiting games??? Just speculating though.

Advertisement

You mean this guy?

View attachment 49149

What does that picture even mean? Dude was a 5* recruit, an AA at two different positions, won a Natty, was taken 4th overall and has played pretty much every snap since he was drafted by my Jags. I don't care if he played at FSU. You asked for an example and he's a baller.

Maybe a baller in college still remains to be seen in the NFL. I saw a typical Nole getting burnt last year and giving up plays.

Once again MT missed practice today bc ineligible ...once again FSU fans are losing their collective sht. Looks like E. Rice will need to start over illiterate MT6. In typical Jimbo fashion, and bc there is a ton of heat surrounding the MT6 cheating scandal, he once again canceled post practice press interviews w both him and players. Wants to fully control the cheating narrative.

Bo Scarborough vs E. Rice is a massive mismatch

Not to argue, and just as a point of comparison, this Orlando Sentinel article makes it sound like Thomas did practice.

FSU LB Matthew Thomas 'should' return to practice, Jimbo Fisher says - Orlando Sentinel

Article says Matt Thomas "should" return to practice. Not did return to practice. Safid Dean and other Nole dck riders all sweating this situation hard.

Advertisement

Not to argue, and just as a point of comparison, this Orlando Sentinel article makes it sound like Thomas did practice.

FSU LB Matthew Thomas 'should' return to practice, Jimbo Fisher says - Orlando Sentinel

Article says Matt Thomas "should" return to practice. Not did return to practice. Safid Dean and other Nole dck riders all sweating this situation hard.

Re-read the article. Jimbo said "should" BEFORE practice. Here is a comment AFTER practice:

"After Monday’s session, defensive end Josh Sweat and offensive lineman Rick Leonard said Thomas “looked good” in practice."

Thus, my question/comment.

Again, I wasn't calling you out, I was just pointing out the conflicting reports.

Re-read the article. Jimbo said "should" BEFORE practice. Here is a comment AFTER practice:

"After Monday’s session, defensive end Josh Sweat and offensive lineman Rick Leonard said Thomas “looked good” in practice."

Thus, my question/comment.

Again, I wasn't calling you out, I was just pointing out the conflicting reports.

He did not practice and as of this moment is still ineligible. Safid Dean praying he is eligible as the beatdown by Scarborough will be vicious if MT6 is not playing.

Also...fsu fans losing their sht over Jimbos media blackout today due to MT6 issue.

I agree that the article you posted is incredibly strange, confusing and vague. Typical Nole fan beat writer trying to change facts for the betterment of the team

Last edited:
IMG_3662.jpg

Concerning Jimbos once again abruptly canceling media session after practice to try and control the MT6 cheating narrative...IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

Advertisement
Hmmm... It looks like somebody is starting to utilize the screenshot in a Tears thread. Carry on!

The situation with MT6 is looking more like he will not be available for Bama game and possibly for the future from what im reading on Fsu boards, definately in full panic mode at this point, still not practicing as of today. They are saying if he is not on the plane tomorrow then it seems like he will be done at Fsu.

Advertisement
MT being there or not will not affect the beatdown that's going to be laid on the semenholes.

I like his problems only because it upsets their fan base, which I grow to hate more with each passing day.

Full meltdown mode on FSU boards over not cheating hard enough to get MT6 back to practice fast enough. I still have faith in FSU's corrupt regime to get him eligible by any means possible come gametime for Bama or at the very least cheat his way back to eligibility by the Miami game. What a sad situation for all involved...MT6 sad bc can't play or read...fans sad bc used to breaking any rules to keep star players on field...Jimbo mad bc going to get raped by Bama

Advertisement
Back