Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It's pretty sad that you can't stay eligible at a community college

Can't help but think of that Showtime show last year and how they pull their players out of classes before every road game so they can do all their schoolwork with the team and special "tutors" brought along for these road trips. No way in **** that stuff is aboveboard. Guarantee someone is doing their work for them if needed.

Advertisement
MT6 = First Round LB??

Hahahahaha ... FSU fans are the most unbelievably biased evaluators of their own players I've ever seen.

This ^^^ and some of there fans say that Derwin James is just as good or better than Sean Taylor with more size and athleticism LMAO

The way they get to that with James: A) FSU fans believe they are the greatest college football program of all time B) Derwin James may be the best Safety to play at FSU. Therefore, he must be better than any Safety who has played elsewhere.

My question is, who has FSU ever had that is worth a **** at Safety? Being the best FSU has had, isn't saying much.

Myron Rolle was the only one I can think of and he was ok. He wasn't a game changer...maybe Xavier Rhodes but Derwin has such a small sample size you cannot compare him to Taylor. Physically size wise sure.. but he has never completely taken over a game like ST did.

Fsu fans will always remember 2003 game

MT6 = First Round LB??

Hahahahaha ... FSU fans are the most unbelievably biased evaluators of their own players I've ever seen.

This ^^^ and some of there fans say that Derwin James is just as good or better than Sean Taylor with more size and athleticism LMAO

The way they get to that with James: A) FSU fans believe they are the greatest college football program of all time B) Derwin James may be the best Safety to play at FSU. Therefore, he must be better than any Safety who has played elsewhere.

My question is, who has FSU ever had that is worth a **** at Safety? Being the best FSU has had, isn't saying much.

Derwin James has fewer interceptions on his career than Sean Taylor had in the '03 UM-FSU game.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/boxscores/2003-10-11-florida-state.html

James will get a few more interceptions this season, but it's ******* laughable how that fanbase is so desperate to compare every one of their DBs to ST. They're so thirsty.

It's pretty sad that you can't stay eligible at a community college

Can't help but think of that Showtime show last year and how they pull their players out of classes before every road game so they can do all their schoolwork with the team and special "tutors" brought along for these road trips. No way in **** that stuff is aboveboard. Guarantee someone is doing their work for them if needed.

I am not going to defend F$U, but I want to point out something very important. Ever since the rise of weeknight games, I have been VERY against these mid-week games. Even Saturday noon games are tough, you absolutely have to travel on Friday, at least. When I went to UM, we never had Friday classes past 1 pm, I'm not sure if every college has something similar.

I do have a bit of empathy for the football players, who must travel (approximately) half of the weekends in the fall semester (or even mid-week travel, which is worse).

The real key in all of this is the control over the tutors. I was an Athletic Department tutor when I was at UM, working under Dr. Anna Price, and I never did any classwork for any athlete. Fortunately, Dr. Price was an amazing mentor to a lot of the players, and she would have known if, all of a sudden, a particular player who had struggled previously was banking all As and Bs on assignments and class grades.

Sadly, with all of my observations of F$U fans, I know there is a kiss-athlete-**** culture in Tallahassee. You see it in every aspect of that town, and you hear about it CONSTANTLY from any F$U-FAMU students who are not F$U-kool-aid-drinkers. Even from what has been ESTABLISHED in the past (tons of F$U athletes taking easy coursework where they were able to cheat off of one another), it is fairly clear that there are many enablers working within F$U's Athletic Department, and don't even get me started on how their Athletic Department handles "criminal matters".

Bottom line is that the "missing class" and the "tutors", generally, are just a part of modern college football. How F$U handles these issues, SPECIFICALLY, though, could very likely be fertile ground for "helping" players remain academically eligible.

When UM had a rogue employee helping students fill out FAFs so that they could get Pell Grants, we fired him and we have NEVER had a recurrence of that problem. But the F$U academic issues have been there for a while, and while they always ACT LIKE the wrongdoing at F$U is "rogue", it just moves around and takes on a new shape.

It will not change until they get a University president who gets rid of garbage/jokey majors, and who establishes control from the top on issues of academic support. That's just not an issue that "Jimbo" should have any control over. But re-read those F$U posters, they honestly think that Jimbo should be able to "change a grade" to make a player eligible for the "big game".

MT6 = First Round LB??

Myron Rolle was the only one I can think of and he was ok. He wasn't a game changer...maybe Xavier Rhodes but Derwin has such a small sample size you cannot compare him to Taylor. Physically size wise sure.. but he has never completely taken over a game like ST did.

Fsu fans will always remember 2003 game

Yeah, I was scratching my head to think of a few. Derrick Gibson I remember being pretty good in the early 2000s. Went to the Raiders in the First Round, but never panned out in the NFL. Miami's 5th or 6th best Safety ever would easily be the best ever at FSU.

Advertisement
MT6 = First Round LB??

Now thats a criminal offence!! Punishable by death!!

Looks like they found the necessary teacher to get MT6's grades cheated in order for him to be eligible.

Practice notebook: Thomas expected back 'very, very, very soon'

Just absolutely baffling that FSU gets away with this in the sense that the media does not call him out. First Jimbo says "sick"...then admits lie and says "other issues"...then shut out media for days bc scared of answering MT6 cheating questions...then says he'll be back soon (meaning they changed/cheated his grades). Really strange that this type of stuff is allowed from a media perspective...would think someone would have dug deep on this.

Noles saying they found the mysterious teacher and cheated the MT6 grade back to eligibility. Can't stand that program. Watch him ball vs us and be a major factor.

Advertisement
Noles saying they found the mysterious teacher and cheated the MT6 grade back to eligibility. Can't stand that program. Watch him ball vs us and be a major factor.

I want him out there vs us. I want to beat that sellout.

I mean....Jalen Ramsey jumps to mind. He's playing CB in the league but he played everywhere at FSU and that guy can flat out ball.

Looks like they found the necessary teacher to get MT6's grades cheated in order for him to be eligible.

Just absolutely baffling that FSU gets away with this in the sense that the media does not call him out. First Jimbo says "sick"...then admits lie and says "other issues"...then shut out media for days bc scared of answering MT6 cheating questions...then says he'll be back soon (meaning they changed/cheated his grades). Really strange that this type of stuff is allowed from a media perspective...would think someone would have dug deep on this.

This is what happens when we lose to a team 7 years in a row. Delusion. Do you honestly think that our staff wouldn't do everything in their power to keep a kid eligible? If a teacher allows extra credit, or an exam re-take, that we aren't gonna be on that kids *** to get it done? This is the U. We bend more rules than the Catholic Church. All big boy programs do. Either you weren't around for the last 30 years or you're not paying attention.

This is what happens when we lose to a team 7 years in a row. Delusion. Do you honestly think that our staff wouldn't do everything in their power to keep a kid eligible? If a teacher allows extra credit, or an exam re-take, that we aren't gonna be on that kids *** to get it done? This is the U. We bend more rules than the Catholic Church. All big boy programs do. Either you weren't around for the last 30 years or you're not paying attention.

Annnnnd.. we got a nole troll

Advertisement

Props for not putting "Canes" in your name, but combining rangz and yo? It's like a caricature of what hillbillies think inner city kids talk like. Actually, it's not like that so much as it is that.

Props for not putting "Canes" in your name, but combining rangz and yo? It's like a caricature of what hillbillies think inner city kids talk like. Actually, it's not like that so much as it is that.

I've been rocking orange wife-beaters and Oakley M-Frames since before you were born and I'm all Cane. Just tired of watching our fans talk *hit when we can't even win our division.

I mean....Jalen Ramsey jumps to mind. He's playing CB in the league but he played everywhere at FSU and that guy can flat out ball.

You mean this guy?

Jalen-Ramsey-Cries.jpg

Advertisement

You mean this guy?

View attachment 49149

What does that picture even mean? Dude was a 5* recruit, an AA at two different positions, won a Natty, was taken 4th overall and has played pretty much every snap since he was drafted by my Jags. I don't care if he played at FSU. You asked for an example and he's a baller.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 49149

What does that picture even mean? Dude was a 5* recruit, an AA at two different positions, won a Natty, was taken 4th overall and has played pretty much every snap since he was drafted by my Jags. I don't care if he played at FSU. You asked for an example and he's a baller.

band.jpg

Why.

"Why are the trolls so uncreative", I ask myself. I ruminate over this dilemma all too often. I crave a challenger, a rival. A phantom. One diligent enough to think deeply about their handle, to clothe him or herself in the fabric of a real Miami fan. Disappear into it. Become a "Cane", in the first few layers of their skin. Someone so dedicated to the art that they refuse self-indulgent, primitive tropes like "5rangsyo". Because they've examined their foe enough to comprehend his nuances -- and reject his stereotypes. This -- THIS QUALITY OF TROLL -- I could revel in tracking down.

But not you. Your bloated silhouette betrays you, your arrogant display of knowledge is a tell. Catch these 5 rangs, yo.

Last edited:

Why.

"Why are the trolls so uncreative", I ask myself. I ruminate over this dilemma all to often. I crave a challenger, a rival. A phantom. One diligent enough to think deeply about their handle, to cloth him or herself in the fabric of a real Miami fan. Disappear into it. Become a "Cane", on the first few layers of their skin. Someone so dedicated to the art that they refuse self-indulgent, primitive tropes like "5rangsyo". Because they've examined their foe enough to comprehend his nuances -- and reject his stereotypes. This -- THIS QUALITY OF TROLL -- I could revel in tracking down.

But not you. Your bloated silhouette betrays you, your arrogant display of knowledge is a tell. Catch these 5 rangs, yo.

My ni**a.

Advertisement
Back