Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
IMG_1844.jpg

I wonder if the freshman getting an entire season under his belt will effect Justin Fields & FSU.

I wonder if the freshman getting an entire season under his belt will effect Justin Fields & FSU.

According to their message board they think Fields in the bag, which is no surprise, but they believe the Eason injury guarantees they get Fields.

Advertisement
On another note...I hope we break this twig of a true freshman QB in half in 10 days.

According to their message board they think Fields in the bag, which is no surprise, but they believe the Eason injury guarantees they get Fields.

Funny cause easons injury has a background story. He just spent all of the off-season trying to transfer out. The qb room hates the qb coach cause all the little pudgy prick does is run around screaming & berating these kids. Eason couldn't get the release to Michigan like he was shooting for so he came back. But he came back with clauses. Now he's saying he doesn't care if he has to lose a year sitting out or even juco. He's trying to take a stand that it's either him or the qb coach. Fromm isn't wild about him either. Fields ain't going to fspew either. Doesn't have that bumpkin personality.

Funny cause easons injury has a background story. He just spent all of the off-season trying to transfer out. The qb room hates the qb coach cause all the little pudgy prick does is run around screaming & berating these kids. Eason couldn't get the release to Michigan like he was shooting for so he came back. But he came back with clauses. Now he's saying he doesn't care if he has to lose a year sitting out or even juco. He's trying to take a stand that it's either him or the qb coach. Fromm isn't wild about him either. Fields ain't going to fspew either. Doesn't have that bumpkin personality.

Do we have any interest or is it all in on Perry? I admit I don't know how he played last year, just that he was highly rated coming out of highschool and Richt got him on campus for a visit. Also obviously Richt was the coach when he committed to UGA.

Depends. I'm sure Fields is a confident guy but he's also probably a realist. If he sees Blackman balling out, then I think he'd consider other options seeing that he has 2 young (proven) ballers ahead of him.

Advertisement

Do we have any interest or is it all in on Perry? I admit I don't know how he played last year, just that he was highly rated coming out of highschool and Richt got him on campus for a visit. Also obviously Richt was the coach when he committed to UGA.

We've got plenty of interest. That's one of the main reasons he couldn't get a release. Michigan is supposedly his first option. But honestly between how I've heard this guy treats people, sentiment in the locker room, & threat of a law suit I think he pretty much has to fire the coach.

We've got plenty of interest. That's one of the main reasons he couldn't get a release. Michigan is supposedly his first option. But honestly between how I've heard this guy treats people, sentiment in the locker room, & threat of a law suit I think he pretty much has to fire the coach.

Your info is always great. U don't waste posts on outlandish opinions. Not the best question for this thread but as close as u are to the program, how did your head not explode dealing with golden? Sorry if you've already been asked this stuff a billion times already, but was Brian as interested in Miami before Richt?

Not in the least. No matter how much we talked about it we were an afterthought. He could see how frustrated myself & alot of us around the program were & he'd hear our conversations. The change of staff was pivotal. Dugans was critical. Without putting names on it(don't even ask) there was discussion of actions being taken against golden. People don't realize the pride we all have in this program. It's real dangerous when you got an abundance of millionaires to sabotage what they all take so much pride in. He was blatant with it too. He knew if we were allowed around the program we'd speak out & he'd lose even more of the team & fan base. He was just such a hypocrite. Him we could've dealt with. He had some theories right. But his blind loyalty towards the staff &no d in particular made him have to go. Two different times he finagle his way back into his job. Both times all the board wanted was dnofrio gone.

Advertisement
Not in the least. No matter how much we talked about it we were an afterthought. He could see how frustrated myself & alot of us around the program were & he'd hear our conversations. The change of staff was pivotal. Dugans was critical. Without putting names on it(don't even ask) there was discussion of actions being taken against golden. People don't realize the pride we all have in this program. It's real dangerous when you got an abundance of millionaires to sabotage what they all take so much pride in. He was blatant with it too. He knew if we were allowed around the program we'd speak out & he'd lose even more of the team & fan base. He was just such a hypocrite. Him we could've dealt with. He had some theories right. But his blind loyalty towards the staff &no d in particular made him have to go. Two different times he finagle his way back into his job. Both times all the board wanted was dnofrio gone.

Do you think he really believed his D would work given more time or was he just trying to take as much cash as he could before getting fired? Basically, was he just stupid or stupid and evil?

Advertisement

Do you think he really believed his D would work given more time or was he just trying to take as much cash as he could before getting fired? Basically, was he just stupid or stupid and evil?

Nobody can tell me otherwise. I'm positive he just resented not being told the full scope of things regarding the investigation before he got here. He knew about it as soon as we did. But no one knew how large it would be.

Love these behind the scene glimpses into the past. Without specifics on who, what type of actions were being discussed?

Good info as usual man. The reason I asked about Brian was because I always felt like.. With all the attention on no D ruining the D, the O escaped the level of scrutiny it deserved. I mean.. I know it didn't go unnoticed. But the D was so bad that it covered up the ***** ups on O.
Specifically the recruiting misses. We had Bridgewater committed at one point & supposedly Cooper wanted to be a Cane. Now obviously I don't know the details on what happened with Cooper or if Bridgewater decommitted for reasons other than the coaching change. But Bridgewater, Cooper & Duke would have formed an elite set of triplets.
Its looks obvious, when looking at recruiting. But it's great to hear that the progam's image has turned around so quickly under Richt, so much so that elite prospects such as Brian have interest now. Especially if there was none before.

If Fields isn't going to FSU where is he going?

Advertisement
Back