Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

From what I’m seeing they’re going to try to run dj alot more and that’s going to be there plan to help in the red zone and short yardage I think he’s a solid runner but he’s a big target that a true warrior will want to put his big *** on a mantel
Same way they did Travis how did that turn out for him 😎 he went to the bowl game on crutches and novels favorite ***** up his @ss

Advertisement
From what I’m seeing they’re going to try to run dj alot more and that’s going to be there plan to help in the red zone and short yardage I think he’s a solid runner but he’s a big target that a true warrior will want to put his big *** on a mantel
If that was Mario or Dawson's strategy (to use our only hope at QB as a focal point to run into a stacked box regularly) they'd both be castrated and have banners flown. Instead our strange *** fanbase and this constant case of ***** envy swears moves like that make norvell advanced.

If that was Mario or Dawson's strategy (to use our only hope at QB as a focal point to run into a stacked box regularly) they'd both be castrated and have banners flown. Instead our strange *** fanbase and this constant case of ***** envy swears moves like that make norvell advanced.
Tbr man I think they’re used to being let down and letting a goofy like norvell turn that broke *** program around before us is making guys sing his praises I don’t agree that they’re some **** of a program but we have to beat them to get our fans back believing

So much facts fam

Let’s see how far the goal posts move after this season. Pause

Tbr man I think they’re used to being let down and letting a goofy like norvell turn that broke *** program around before us is making guys sing his praises I don’t agree that they’re some **** of a program but we have to beat them to get our fans back believing
If we have to prove to our fanbase that winning a game against a very basic fspoo team makes us for real then I wouldn't give a **** what their thoughts are regardless. Just like the one dude who keeps mentioning Mandy's record & specific games including poo in comparison to what's going on with Mario (without taking a second to acknowledge prior to the portal and in particular the end of their last regime & the beginning of this one, they were some of the worst teams I've EVER seen at poo. So why use bad teams as a barometer for what's going on with us? I'm good on that. Sometimes I simply have to remember you can't have intelligent conversations about ball with everyone...

Advertisement
If we have to prove to our fanbase that winning a game against a very basic fspoo team makes us for real then I wouldn't give a **** what their thoughts are regardless. Just like the one dude who keeps mentioning Mandy's record & specific games including poo in comparison to what's going on with Mario (without taking a second to acknowledge prior to the portal and in particular the end of their last regime & the beginning of this one, they were some of the worst teams I've EVER seen at poo. So why use bad teams as a barometer for what's going on with us? I'm good on that. Sometimes I simply have to remember you can't have intelligent conversations about ball with everyone...
Mario inherited worst teams due to Mannys recruiting compared to Manny taking advantage of Goldens DL. The minute those dudes left Manny was done but did enough to fool the admin into hiring him. But all was downhill from there on.

I agree and personally still believe in Mario wholeheartedly do I think he’s perfect no, However I can see his vision for what he’s trying to achieve with our program. I enjoyed the product on the field last year, Also won quite a bit of money off our boys. Now I do think we should have won more games last year but it’s not all on coach at all. To me it’s mainly on Tyler tbh.I believe he’s got to improve some situational awareness moments as the head man on game day in my opinion. However I still do believe in him and in the mindset that he can improve.

I have a question for you what do you think the expectations should be for this team this year?

Last edited:
what do you think the expectations should be for this team this year Dee
Playoffs... Anything less and I'm gonna be hot. Obviously there can be mitigating factors. But I don't even wanna put that energy out into the world. The way we are now is top 12. But if the lb room continues to develop,if the wr room continues to develop, if the dl plays up to what they can and we get some help out of Scott in particular, I see top 5. I don't have the concern most have out of the corners for multiple reasons. Mainly our schedule & our conference. This will be a down year for overall QB play in the acc. Other than Murphy & klubnik at times, it's a bunch of hot trash. My concern is same thing I've said since the page turned on last season. That's the safety room. That really worries me. Several positions we still don't have adequate depth. Our front line I don't have any complaints other than possibly carpenter at center, but our depth at several positions we just got to pray for health.

Mario inherited worst teams due to Mannys recruiting compared to Manny taking advantage of Goldens DL. The minute those dudes left Manny was done but did enough to fool the admin into hiring him. But all was downhill from there on.
Yeah but it's not even a matter of the physical teams that either of them had. It's more a matter of the state of the ACC in college football now opposed to what it was then. Anybody that's grounded in reality sees the shift in the acc when Mario was hired. Not just due to Mario, but several staffs were flipped with some very competent coaches. That's continued since. Florida State was straight *** until they were able to load up on transfers. That's the only reason they were competitive . It's not a sustainable plan to need to load up on transfers yearly. Look at poo. They went from Travis and a competitive squad to a 3 time recycled QB and nothing else on that side of the ball. Seems practical to y'all?

Advertisement
Yeah but it's not even a matter of the physical teams that either of them had. It's more a matter of the state of the ACC in college football now opposed to what it was then. Anybody that's grounded in reality sees the shift in the acc when Mario was hired. Not just due to Mario, but several staffs were flipped with some very competent coaches. That's continued since. Florida State was straight *** until they were able to load up on transfers. That's the only reason they were competitive . It's not a sustainable plan to need to load up on transfers yearly. Look at poo. They went from Travis and a competitive squad to a 3 time recycled QB and nothing else on that side of the ball. Seems practical to y'all?
Yea I thought the acc last year wasn’t as bad as years past. And the year Mario was hired I was mad cause it seemed like everyone else started to take things more seriously in the acc. So that made things tougher. FSU beat LSU with transfers lol and they are suppose to be an sec power

Isn’t that what our fans like to call “bro ball”?

One thing that tends to be forgotten was Travis was a 6th year guy for last year. Norvell gets credit but that opportunity was a once a century type scenario.
100%. I pointed out in other threads that this is the last year of Covid seniors and that finding talented experienced players will be that much harder for everyone moving forward. I believe there will be more of an emphasis on high school recruiting and supplementing with the portal which Mario has been elite in his recruiting.

A strength. Their line was very good last year and returns a ton.

Darius Washington will be the LT and is arguably the best tackle in the ACC. First team all league last year and has something like 40 starts now.

They got a Bama transfer who likely starts at Guard.

Maurice Smith is their center he’s a Miami Central kid and is about 40 years old. Started every game last year I believe.

Richie Leonard will start at RG. Gator transfer played a ton the last 3 years.

Jeremiah Byars is their RT he started all 14 games last year.

If we had FSU’s line and they had ours, we would 100% be saying we’re better. We’ll see how the season shakes out but I think they had the most combined starts returning last year in the history of the sport and they really didn’t lose much. I’ll bet their 5 starters have a combined 100+ starts easy. Probably a lot more. All upperclassmen and multiple 6th year players. They’ll be very good up front again
I get the snap numbers, but what happened to this OL against us and in the Orange Bowl? I didn't get a dominant vibe. I really didn't pay attention to their OL play in the rest of their games.

Advertisement
He has size, but he doesn't run using his size. He runs like a QB that doesn't want the contact. I noticed that with his pad level. He's more upright with a stalemate at the contact point rather than lowering the shoulder and delivering or taking the hit.

I don't fear his running ability. Nothing like Travis who played fearless.

100%. I go at it with FSU fans that say Norvell is a great developer of talent especially at QB with Travis pointing at several transfer players. I come back with, "If Norvell is such a great developer, then show me the high school recruits he's developed." I also asked, "If Norvell is a QB guru, then why in year 5 does he have to go to the portal for QB1?" Norvell must have a special talent to only develop transfers.

The FSU fan response: crickets.

Playoffs... Anything less and I'm gonna be hot. Obviously there can be mitigating factors. But I don't even wanna put that energy out into the world. The way we are now is top 12. But if the lb room continues to develop,if the wr room continues to develop, if the dl plays up to what they can and we get some help out of Scott in particular, I see top 5. I don't have the concern most have out of the corners for multiple reasons. Mainly our schedule & our conference. This will be a down year for overall QB play in the acc. Other than Murphy & klubnik at times, it's a bunch of hot trash. My concern is same thing I've said since the page turned on last season. That's the safety room. That really worries me. Several positions we still don't have adequate depth. Our front line I don't have any complaints other than possibly carpenter at center, but our depth at several positions we just got to pray for health.
I’m concerned about safety as well tbh and corner I wish we could have gotten a big time corner out of the portal.I don’t think we will see an elite qb this year either but if we do make the playoffs that’s when that situation could rear its ugly head however I do agree with your post and appreciate your perspective on the situation.

Advertisement
He has size, but he doesn't run using his size. He runs like a QB that doesn't want the contact. I noticed that with his pad level. He's more upright with a stalemate at the contact point rather than lowering the shoulder and delivering or taking the hit.

I don't fear his running ability. Nothing like Travis who played fearless.
They think he’s going to turn into Tim Tebow or Jalen hurts this season with norvell directing him and I can’t wait to see someone try to absolutely destroy his big wide body *** I used to like dj coming out of high school and even at Clemson until he put that ugly *** Seminole **** on.

They think he’s going to turn into Tim Tebow or Jalen hurts this season with norvell directing him and I can’t wait to see someone try to absolutely destroy his big wide body *** I used to like dj coming out of high school and even at Clemson until he put that ugly *** Seminole **** on.
He is what he is. If he was a Tebow or Hurts, we would have seen that out of him by now. No way does he morph in his last year of college football. If anything, I'd expect him to play more careful not putting himself in harms way protecting the high draft stock he thinks he has.

100%. I go at it with FSU fans that say Norvell is a great developer of talent especially at QB with Travis pointing at several transfer players. I come back with, "If Norvell is such a great developer, then show me the high school recruits he's developed." I also asked, "If Norvell is a QB guru, then why in year 5 does he have to go to the portal for QB1?" Norvell must have a special talent to only develop transfers.

The FSU fan response: crickets.
You can also point out that the legendary qb guru has had one qb drafted in his career. And that qb was a sixth round draft pick

Re: running your quarterback and whether or not that’s a good coaching decision. It all comes down to what your quarterback does best. If you make someone like Jordan Travis or D’Eriq King sit in a pocket, you’re literally wasting what they do best. You’re giving your team the best chance to win by letting those guys get out and run.

Advertisement
Back