Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They massively overachieved with last year’s team. They could’ve very easily have gone 8-4 last season. I think their fans will be shocked by this year’s team, because they’re worse at just about every position.
It is hilarious reading some of the Nole fan takes on Warchant. I mean, we all tend to view our program with a positive spin, looking at the positives and a "glass half full" perspective. BUT, there are many over there that believe, and have stated, "our dynasty period has begun and it will run longer than Alabamas", and they assume they will never lose to Miami again. The "recency bias" is at an all time hight. It reminded me of a dinner I went to in 2017 sponsored by our church .... "a night with Coach Corso".

Lee Corso lives in Lake Mary, an Orlando suburb, and is about a 25 minute drive from DeLand. Our church sponsored a sports dinner featuring Coach. It was really entertaining. A lady in my wife's volunteer church group is a fanatic Nole ... and during the "question and answer session" she asked "Coach, do you think FSU will be undefeated this season?". Corso look at her grimaced, said "not so fast", and muttered something about "be real, win 8 games and be happy". He then stated "if I had a son playing college ball today I would want him to play for Coach Mark Richt at Miami". For Nole fans it was like a gut punch!! They have another gut punch coming in October at Hard Rock. Welcome back to reality.

Advertisement
And 7 more would match the brain cells rattling around in their heads.
To think people are “hating on them” for their title rings and that they would have beaten UGA. Incredible how stupid most of that fan base is. I hope on earth there are some of their fans that are level headed and know they would have gotten destroyed that game regardless.

Advertisement
View attachment 289272
Norvell is such a wizard that he makes QBs that have been average for four years superstars.

He did a good job with Jordan Travis, but people forget that it wasn't till 2022 that Travis became any good.

One thing that tends to be forgotten was Travis was a 6th year guy for last year. Norvell gets credit but that opportunity was a once a century type scenario.

Norvell is a really solid offensive mind. I anticipate he will run the ball a ton. DJU will run a lot. They will throw a ton of screen passes. Basically the offense we had to run with Jaccuri Brown. This shortens the game and allows for a greater impact from defense and special teams. I see them as an 8 win team- often winning ugly in low scoring garbage games.

Norvell is a really solid offensive mind. I anticipate he will run the ball a ton. DJU will run a lot. They will throw a ton of screen passes. Basically the offense we had to run with Jaccuri Brown. This shortens the game and allows for a greater impact from defense and special teams. I see them as an 8 win team- often winning ugly in low scoring garbage games.
Agreed. I just don’t see how they’re going to be able to score consistently. DJ is at best, average. Their skill talent is terrible by their standards and their offensive line is probably their weakest area.

Advertisement
Agreed. I just don’t see how they’re going to be able to score consistently. DJ is at best, average. Their skill talent is terrible by their standards and their offensive line is probably their weakest area.
OL followed by WR are the two big weaknesses on offense.

Norvell is getting the ultimate benefit of the doubt but you need dudes to win and his cupboard is all of a sudden pretty bare. Nole slurpers gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Advertisement

OL followed by WR are the two big weaknesses on offense.
They may be *** drunk but the Noles think their OL is a strength this year.

Hard to be an offense mind when a qb holds you down . Same **** that happened with Dawson under TVD the qb sucks and makes you look terrible
Yup

I remember year one or two under MN and we bodied them I thought their scheme was good. But u need to have dogs if you don’t it doesn’t matter

5 losses would match the amount of teeth in their mouths, so there's that....
Teeth Missing Tooth GIF

Advertisement
Back