Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

[TWEET]905986099515936769[/TWEET]

Saw on Twitter and seem fit for this thread

Really hope we get to crush him in his first game. But if game is canceled that DL of NCST will also chew him up the following week

Advertisement
If Fields isn't going to FSU where is he going?

Don't be surprised if he ends up back at where ur the #1 hater for. But I'd say uga or osu if I had to guess.

You think he'd go to OSu with Emory Lane? And why would he join such a hostile QB room at uGA? Appreciate your insight

I think the qb coach art uga is gonna get fired. He's got Eason & fromm trying to leave(Eason actually went through the process) & is the only obstacle for fields. At a certain point as a coach you gotta do what's best for your squad.

Dee, what do you mean Eason went through the process? recently or when richt was let go?

This summer he tried to transfer to either Michigan or Miami and was blocked

Don't be surprised if he ends up back at where ur the #1 hater for. But I'd say uga or osu if I had to guess.

You think he'd go to OSu with Emory Lane? And why would he join such a hostile QB room at uGA? Appreciate your insight

I think the qb coach art uga is gonna get fired. He's got Eason & fromm trying to leave(Eason actually went through the process) & is the only obstacle for fields. At a certain point as a coach you gotta do what's best for your squad.

Dee, what do you mean Eason went through the process? recently or when richt was let go?

Eason should have committed to Miami in the first place, probably would be starting this season.

Advertisement
If Fields isn't going to FSU where is he going?

Last season.after his freshman year he tried to transfer out. Called us and expressed his desire to leave. From my understanding he also called Michigan & ucla. He was at a breaking point with his qb coach at uga. Threatened them with a law suit if he wasn't gave a release.(something about the environment in place there) ultimately he backed off his stance because Kirby wouldn't grant the release & Eason family asked Kirby to be more hands on with the qb coach rather than letting him run roughshod over these kids.

Last season.after his freshman year he tried to transfer out. Called us and expressed his desire to leave. From my understanding he also called Michigan & ucla. He was at a breaking point with his qb coach at uga. Threatened them with a law suit if he wasn't gave a release.(something about the environment in place there) ultimately he backed off his stance because Kirby wouldn't grant the release & Eason family asked Kirby to be more hands on with the qb coach rather than letting him run roughshod over these kids.

**** Dee, I am surprised this hasn't gotten out in public. Did Richt ever offer him to come with him to Miami after he was let go?

lol at he tried to transfer to Miami. jeez, hyperbole much?

**** Dee, I am surprised this hasn't gotten out in public. Did Richt ever offer him to come with him to Miami after he was let go?

Of course. That's why Eason initially went back & forth before he signed. This is no surprise it didn't go public. Always some crazy stories throughout football that stays behind closed doors.especiaaly in the south

Advertisement

I believe both him and issac nauta visited miami together before they signed with georgia

I believe both him and issac nauta visited miami together before they signed with georgia

Only Nauta visited.

[TWEET]675365650030862337[/TWEET]

Five-Star TE Isaac Nauta Takes Surprise Trip To Miami

Screenshot_20170912-174155.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are some nuggets on their board.

[MENTION=6282]TruCane[/MENTION], your peeps are hungry for Nole Tears and want to be fed some screenshots. Here's a link to their board:

Florida State Unconquered

Nothing funnier than 0-2 and kicked out of the Top 25 like a stray dog...oh yeah...and that NCST player spitting on the Seminole logo. That brought a tear of happiness to my eye

Advertisement
Back