Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I'll give it to FSU fans. They are nowhere near as delusional than their Gator counterparts

Not so fast my friend...took them 3 years to realize Derwin James is not on Sean Taylor's level. That's the very definition of delusion and denial.

I'll give it to FSU fans. They are nowhere near as delusional than their Gator counterparts

Not so fast my friend...took them 3 years to realize Derwin James is not on Sean Taylor's level. That's the very definition of delusion and denial.

Gaytes are far more delusional. They suck and they still think they're flipping everybody.

Advertisement
They have Wake Forest this week. While they're not a juggernaut, they are undefeated. Won't be easy for FSU to get that first win of the season. Whatever gets more tears.

The main issue with Nole fans is far greater than them thinking them will get anybody they want on recruiting trail. It's an extreme disgust level due to them enabling Rapists, Domestic Assault, Hit and Run accidents, etc, etc. They are an excuse machine when it comes to their players and their criminole behavior. Utterly pathetic. Case in point was MT6 this offseason. Guy failed out of school yet it HAD to be somebody else's fault, in this case and absent professor. No chance it was MT6 not committing to the books...it's always somebody else and that approach is utterly disgusting. Can't stand the culture in the town and their ignorant fan base.

Concerning the 3:30 kickoff for FSU v Miami...apparently the #14 team in the nation is garbage

Garbage Teams.jpg

Advertisement
Now FSU trying to rescheduled Louisiana Monroe because they are worried about bowl eligibility...so many tears dropping

[TWEET]912403178024525824[/TWEET]
The jig is up. Mind you they have a top 3 recruiting average in the country over the last couple of years.

Advertisement
The jig is up. Mind you they have a top 3 recruiting average in the country over the last couple of years.

Assuming they're not evaluating talent poorly, the only explanation is poor coaching.

Assuming they're not evaluating talent poorly, the only explanation is poor coaching.

It is the constant cycle with Florida schools. Make your championship run primarily recruiting Florida high schools -> wins title -> become enamored with recruiting nationally off of top 100 lists -> start losing and one of the other two steps into the cycle.

Advertisement
What's the word on Tate and Thomas?

Idk about Thomas but josh newberg said he expects tate back for the Miami game

Thanks man...the way he was favoring that shoulder it could have been worse.

I thought it was a collar bone break the way he way holding it.

But please don't trust Jimbo for 1 second with injury reports. Remember how he handled the MT6 being academically ineligible cover up...guy lied through his teeth. First injured, then sick, then "issues". Jimbo will never give the full truth and in the case of Tate it is smart as makes Diaz at least spend/waste a bit of time game planning for him possibly being in the game.

Advertisement
Back