Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Per Pete...our old friend Genron isn't all too happy with FSU's staff and is going to blackball them from Dade

Not a fan of handlers at all so I'm just asking. Genron can shut out a program like FSU from Dade all by himself?
Does this man really carry that much weight down here? If so that would make him sort of a double edge sword to all schools
and to recruits as well no?

Not a fan of handlers at all so I'm just asking. Genron can shut out a program like FSU from Dade all by himself?
Does this man really carry that much weight down here? If so that would make him sort of a double edge sword to all schools
and to recruits as well no?

lol no

It's not like that at all. It's just the kids over which he exerts control. Usually not that many. I don't even know who he's working with now, if anybody. If the kid comes from a strong family unit, or has a good support system, it's much less likely they would be a "client"

Advertisement
Been a lot of swinging and missing for fsu lately.
They just missed out on two wide receiver targets the last 2 days that they had penciled in their class for the last couple of months in Joshua Moore and warren thompson to Nebraska and Oregon of all schools. This is on top of losing out on teradhj Mitchell who they thought they were going to get

They are looking like Michael Jordan's batting average right about now

They also lost cornerback Isaiah Bolden to Oregon at the end of April.

Has the DB from Maryland committed to anywhere yet? They believed he was a shoe-in as well

Yeah... Anthony Lytton from PG County. He committed to F$U.

Been a lot of swinging and missing for fsu lately.
They just missed out on two wide receiver targets the last 2 days that they had penciled in their class for the last couple of months in Joshua Moore and warren thompson to Nebraska and Oregon of all schools. This is on top of losing out on teradhj Mitchell who they thought they were going to get

They are looking like Michael Jordan's batting average right about now

They also lost cornerback Isaiah Bolden to Oregon at the end of April.

Has the DB from Maryland committed to anywhere yet? They believed he was a shoe-in as well

Yeah... Anthony Lytton from PG County. He committed to F$U.

Well ****, I was hoping they missed out on him too lol

R. Green on the Jags...is that the only FSU WR in the league worth even mentioning?...assuming fat K. Benjamin will eat himself out of the league like his college teammate Karlos Williams.

It's no wonder that high school WR's do not want to go FSU anymore

Advertisement
R. Green on the Jags...is that the only FSU WR in the league worth even mentioning?...assuming fat K. Benjamin will eat himself out of the league like his college teammate Karlos Williams.

Lol and to think fsu fans said he was better than any
Miami guys and would explode in the nfl....Hurns went undrafted, proved himself and earned that coveted 2nd contract that many in the NFL don't reach sometimes.

Last edited:

This. Despite our ineptitude we've still put better receivers in the league. Add a better coaching and recruiting staff to that mix with Richards freshman success and lack of depth.... and it's not a hard sell.

Advertisement
D$ mentioned something back in February....he said something to the fact that FSU had started going national for players and that they would take a step back because of it. Time will tell but I can see a little of that happening already..

Advertisement
E. Lane is now a Safety, which is funny on many levels, and whatever happened to Cooks other hanger on D. Phillips? 2 SFLA traitors who went to play for our biggest rival and never to be heard of thusfar

D$ mentioned something back in February....he said something to the fact that FSU had started going national for players and that they would take a step back because of it. Time will tell but I can see a little of that happening already..

This. The same thing with spurrier & urb.

Greene is on the bubble for the Jags roster anyway after they drafted Dede Westbrook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back