Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

[TWEET]874776228431097856[/TWEET]

Does anyone think that this white-as-a-sheet clown talks this way at home, or at all.

How can recruits not see the fakeness of this?

Nothing more insulting and condescending than someone faking lingo and thinking the athletes believe he's really this way. Like he's one of them.

What a fūcking phony.

Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 2.15.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 2.18.41 PM.jpg

Advertisement
Haha I'm from Easton and played against phillipsburg 3 years in the biggest hs rivalry in the country. He's older but trust me, pburg doesn't have many blacks. Easton has a ton of black kids and players.

Every time I see Cuckbo, I think about that gaturd, and half the FSU varsity teams, jackhammering his wife.

Think about that. You show your face in public, and most people that look at you, at some point are thinking: "yesu kristo, this guy's wife made him the biggest cuck in the panhandle"

How do you function with that?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Does anyone think that this white-as-a-sheet clown talks this way at home, or at all.

Nothing more insulting and condescending than someone faking lingo and thinking the athletes believe he's really this way. Like he's one of them.

What a fūcking phony.

He learned his lingo from Harrison Tenzer.

Been a lot of swinging and missing for fsu lately.
They just missed out on two wide receiver targets the last 2 days that they had penciled in their class for the last couple of months in Joshua Moore and warren thompson to Nebraska and Oregon of all schools. This is on top of losing out on teradhj Mitchell who they thought they were going to get

Advertisement
They just missed out on two wide receiver targets the last 2 days that they had penciled in their class for the last couple of months in Joshua Moore and warren thompson to Nebraska and Oregon of all schools. This is on top of losing out on teradhj Mitchell who they thought they were going to get

They are looking like Michael Jordan's batting average right about now

Advertisement

They also lost cornerback Isaiah Bolden to Oregon at the end of April.

They also lost cornerback Isaiah Bolden to Oregon at the end of April.

Has the DB from Maryland committed to anywhere yet? They believed he was a shoe-in as well

What a fūcking phony.

I tried to call him out but he already blocked me after I accused him of giving hand jobs as a part time job.

Advertisement
Back