Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

So much gushing over the Noles on CIS...sad day indeed to find out that the Nole love on this board is raging. Sickening.

Advertisement
So much gushing over the Noles on CIS...sad day indeed to find out that the Nole love on this board is raging. Sickening.

No one likes F$U (except Vern). A bunch of us recognize that those cucks have won 7 years in a row against us so how much shît can we really talk about them being worried about us at this time? The Gayturds have a terrible record against us, they run from us and they whine like ****. They're an easier target right now and probably will always be. We need to start beating F$U again.

No one likes F$U (except Vern). A bunch of us recognize that those cucks have won 7 years in a row against us so how much shît can we really talk about them being worried about us at this time? The Gayturds have a terrible record against us, they run from us and they whine like ****. They're an easier target right now and probably will always be. We need to start beating F$U again.

Well put.We rag the turds cause they can't beat us ......hard to rag someone that's whipping your *** year after year.

No one including myself is loving of gushing over the Noles but its kinda hard to make fun of a team that has beat us on the field and in recruiting for **** near a decade.

Advertisement
WGAS what the noles think? focus on us and keep it moving. We need to beat these f*ckers, I am tired of losing to them.

No one including myself is loving of gushing over the Noles but its kinda hard to make fun of a team that has beat us on the field and in recruiting for **** near a decade.

No it's not. We sucked over that decade. Congrats to them for beating up on a program that was being strangled by the administration. What does that have to do with an inability to make fun of them????

Advertisement
We've handed these es 2 straight wins and now they have 7 in a row and trust I'm talking to this badass chick who's an FSU fan and I can't wait to make her eat her words..... And other things when we win but we can' t talk **** until we do it

I love how fans say "we need to focus on us and we need to beat them" like yall actually playing in the games lmao. Aint no players on the team making nole tears threads and those are the ones that are actually practicing, lifting, and FOCUSING on beating the **** out of them. Yall need to get over yourselves.

****, 75% of yall dont even go to the games...

Not sure what to think about this thread. On one hand FSU has indeed beaten us 7x consecutively and on the other that seems to have disqualified them from receiving trash talk from us...

Last time I checked 6 of those "beatings" were under Radio Randy and ***...

Last time I checked they only won ONE ring during our 15 years of "irrelevance"... and needed the TPD to cover for half the team in order to do it.

Last time I checked 5 is greater than 3...

Last time I checked Miami still produces greater NFL talent despite being completely "irrelevant" and is about to have former players inducted into the CFB and NFL HOF's in droves...

I guess I'm just not sure why we would give them a reprieve just due to some recent success during some of the worst years in program history?... I thought a part of rivalries was to talk trash relentlessly regardless of outcome. Am I wrong?

Advertisement
Always fun to have a laugh at the inbreds from up in Tally. Not really hard go on a win streak while we are under investigation/sanctions, Golden's and D'onofrio'd. So all this respect for a team that started a rapist QB while AD/TPD corrupted the case beyond recognition, a Running Back (Williams) who punched his pregnant girlfriend, and a CB in PJ Williams who was involved in a hit and run that could have killed somebody, while drunk, with a suspended license and the corrupt TPD gave him a slap on the wrist. No respect for these guys. Hopefully the tears start flowing very soon.
Fair enough.

I don't begrudge you for having that opinion, I just feel weird talking **** about them when they've owned us.

Just so I'm clear, I also hate the Canes fans that give me that "I don't like them but I respect them" bull****. **** them. I don't give a **** that they "kept us on the schedule". I have no respect for FSU or anything associated with them. We just need to beat those ****suckers.

Advertisement
I love how fans say "we need to focus on us and we need to beat them" like yall actually playing in the games lmao. Aint no players on the team making nole tears threads and those are the ones that are actually practicing, lifting, and FOCUSING on beating the **** out of them. Yall need to get over yourselves.

****, 75% of yall dont even go to the games...

What does anyone playing have to do with a bunch of grown men sitting around talking about the next team like we have an inferiority complex?

i don't think its unreasonable to have an expectation that we "focus" our attention on our Canes on "CaneInSight". JMO

Last edited:

No it's not. We sucked over that decade. Congrats to them for beating up on a program that was being strangled by the administration. What does that have to do with an inability to make fun of them????

Nailed it......

Advertisement
Back