Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
D$ mentioned something back in February....he said something to the fact that FSU had started going national for players and that they would take a step back because of it. Time will tell but I can see a little of that happening already..

This. The same thing with spurrier & urb.

Meyer won his last championship at uf with a bunch of national players that started on that team- Harvin, Spikes, Dunlap, Hernandez, Haden, etc.

He's also making the playoffs and won a championship at ohio state with only a handful of players from Florida...there's enough ballers from all over country to win championships.

Last edited:
D$ mentioned something back in February....he said something to the fact that FSU had started going national for players and that they would take a step back because of it. Time will tell but I can see a little of that happening already..

Meyer won his last championship at uf with a bunch of national players that started on that team- Harvin, Spikes, Dunlap, Hernandez, Haden, etc.

He's also making the playoffs and won a championship at ohio state with only a handful of players from Florida...there's enough ballers from all over country to win championships.

Absolutely, but Urb was & is getting the ELITE players around the country. All the players you named were 5 star recruits.

Advertisement

I've felt that same way too and have noticed that. A lot of their playmakers from those 2013 & 2014 squads were actually FL guys. Nothing wrong with going national but I feel they're ignoring the home state a bit too much lately TBH.

Absolutely, but Urb was & is getting the ELITE players around the country. All the players you named were 5 star recruits.

That's kind of my point. There's nothing wrong with leaving the state for elite players. The poster that I responded to said that leaving the state was his downfall without realizing the reason why Urban was doing it.

I've felt that same way too and have noticed that. A lot of their playmakers from those 2013 & 2014 squads were actually FL guys. Nothing wrong with going national but I feel they're ignoring the home state a bit too much lately TBH.

Same thing we did in early 2000's. Everyone falls into this trap of recruiting off ratings rather than what gets you there.

With rare exception, FSU has minimal appeal to "national" recruits. Yes, they will get some here and there, but they are not a cross sectional power. It's the nature of the school (a mediocre public university), it's location (isolated and insulated), and the town itself (segregated and dismal).

UM on the other hand, has always had, and will continue to have, a national draw and appeal. If FSU wants to divert its resources away from the State of Florida and try to significantly recruit across the country, by all means let them do it. Watching them mostly face plant will be entertaining.

Advertisement

With rare exception, FSU has minimal appeal to "national" recruits. Yes, they will get some here and the

Rare? They signed four 5 stars from out of state last year...

R. Green on the Jags...is that the only FSU WR in the league worth even mentioning?...assuming fat K. Benjamin will eat himself out of the league like his college teammate Karlos Williams.

It's no wonder that high school WR's do not want to go FSU anymore

Greene is on the bubble for the Jags roster anyway after they drafted Dede Westbrook.

So that makes Zero Nole WR's in the NFL...nice track record

Tough to recruit SFLA with the staff with have in place at Miami. Brewster simply can't cut it with his corny schtick down here anymore. Going national may be more forced upon them than many think.

Just think of their asterisk filled championship season...Freeman at RB...Leary at TE...Green and Benjamin at WR...what is the common link there? All SFLA traitors going to play up north

Advertisement
R. Green on the Jags...is that the only FSU WR in the league worth even mentioning?...assuming fat K. Benjamin will eat himself out of the league like his college teammate Karlos Williams.

Greene is on the bubble for the Jags roster anyway after they drafted Dede Westbrook.

Kelvin "queen latifah"Benjamin...

Kelvin "queen latifah"Benjamin...

Hahahahahahah...what's up with Noles eating themselves out of the league...strange way to bust

With rare exception, FSU has minimal appeal to "national" recruits. Yes, they will get some here and the

Yes, but all of whom were pretty much from SEC country, and only one was a "5 star" ....

Those are regional, and I'm not talking about "cornpone" kids.

Advertisement

Yes, but all of whom were pretty much from SEC country, and only one was a "5 star" ....

Those are regional, and I'm not talking about "cornpone" kids.

Who's rankings are you using? The 247 composite shows 4.

Also, calling Maryland, Virginia and Texas SEC country is a stretch.

Some nice gems/tears from Warchant author about some of our commits/targets:

"He was even doing some recruiting for FSU at the camp, and he plans to come back for the July camp as well." - Joyner

"Briggs told Warchant at the Five-Star Challenge that the 'Noles stand out a little more than the Miami Hurricanes, who he also visited last week." - Briggs

"his one is still too close to call" - saying Oladele is 50/50 btw fsu and Miami (not according to Genron)

"Our sources say the FSU offer is the one he coveted the most and that the 'Noles are the team on his mind." R. Louis

"I get the vibe that Hall is a guy the 'Noles believe they could turn," - G. Hall

What? #1 player from Texas (Wilson), #1 player from N.C. (Nasirlildeen), #1 player from Virginia (Laborn), #1 player from Mississippi (Akers), Baltimore native and #2 player in Florida (Kaindoh). It's a Nole nation my man.

What? #1 player from Texas (Wilson), #1 player from N.C. (Nasirlildeen), #1 player from Virginia (Laborn), #1 player from Mississippi (Akers), Baltimore native and #2 player in Florida (Kaindoh). It's a Nole nation my man.

You clowns are back to your usual routine without Jameis - roster full of 4-5 stars, and the yearly inexplicable 3-4 losses.

Enjoy your continued status as our little suckup brothers, even through your current streak against us, you're still the jealous wannabes- as we live rent-free in your heads.

You had your chance, about 12 straight years of UM mediocrity and you only managed one NC - which means you will NEVER catch up.

Our time is fast approaching little punks - tick tock tick tock - back to your hillbilly trailer trash heap you go.

Advertisement
Back