Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Are you one of the noles that got pummeled by the two cane fans two years ago? If you are not we will find you little boy.

Advertisement
The more FSU loses in SFLA for the recruits the better. I hope they continue to go national and slap the hand that feeds them. Not even James could have accomplished much without Freemen, Leary, Benjamin and Green (his all SFLA skill players during that run).

What? #1 player from Texas (Wilson), #1 player from N.C. (Nasirlildeen), #1 player from Virginia (Laborn), #1 player from Mississippi (Akers), Baltimore native and #2 player in Florida (Kaindoh). It's a Nole nation my man.

This guy hadn't posted on here in 5 years before this week.

You can tell the Noles are starting to get rattled again haha. I don't blame them tbh. I mean imagine how ****ed we would be if we had a 7 year win streak against FSU and then they just owned us in recruiting the following cycle.

With the way they are recruiting they could change their name to Georgia State University and nobody would question why. The lack of Florida players in their recent classes is an absolute thing of beauty. And the lack of SFLA players is proof that Richt has built the so called wall to keep rivals out and that that cornball Brewster is absolutely worthless down here and I love it. Bottom line...without SFLA studs to lift them over the hump they will remain a 9/10 win team.

Advertisement
I saw a 1 on 1 clip like this from The Opening where Cook got absolutely punked...literally flung out of bounds like a rag doll. Cook popped up and tried to act tough after he got emasculated. The DB who stole his pride then told him he's grounded and to go to his room via a finger point and Cook obeyed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some serious Nole tears hitting the floor this morning now that 5 star James Cook is as good as gone. What a wonderful way to start the day...

James Cook on flip watch? 4-star RB opens up

Kid is apparently afraid of competition. Glad he is somebody else's flip watch.

He would be the 5th best rb on their roster in 2018. I just can't see him getting carries over Patrick, Akers, Laborn or White.

Cook would definitely be redshirted next year because he's way over hyped. If his brother wasn't Dalvin he would be ranked a high 3*.

Advertisement
cook aint good. fsu probably cooling on him

The ole "cooling on him" justification...feels so good when UF and FSU fans use this logic

* not calling Jack an FSU fan...just know that Noles will start using this excuse today

Yes but their arrogance they have as well. Many of them have said he will go there because of Dalvin so I'm wondering if they've just been that arrogant as to assume he will be in the class no matter what

Last edited:

The ole "cooling on him" justification...feels so good when UF and FSU fans use this logic

* not calling Jack an FSU fan...just know that Noles will start using this excuse today

Yes but their arrogance they have as well. Many of them have said he will go there because of Dalvin so I'm wondering if they've just been that arrogant as to assume he will be in the class no matter what

Arrogant bc FSU helped Dalvin duck an assault charge (even they thought he would get charged as evidenced by their 2 sets of team photos that year...1 with and 1 without Dalvin in case he went to jail) so they assumed little bro was part of that deal. Little did they know the Cook's do not possess 1 ounce of loyal blood in their body and could care less about FSU dispite what Nole superfans think. ****...Dalvin for a long period refused to do the Nole chop and instead threw up the 305 to celebrate TD's.

James Cook ....lol

[TWEET]881376446840676353[/TWEET]

Kid is talented, but quite frankly he's living on that last name. Has done nothing to earn his ranking apart from looking the part and being Dalvin's sibling. He's nowhere near the back his brother was.

I'm sure some Cook cucks will be offended by that, but it's just the truth.

Advertisement

Nonsense. I was listening to the Noles podcast with the guys that run the 247 site and they were talking about how, while Oladele has a huge ceiling and the staff would love to have him, he isn't the elite recruit the entire class is built around and the class would be drastically different without him in it. And both agreed that recruit this class for FSU is James Cook.
Noles staff isn't cooling on Cook. They are just losing him.

Advertisement
Back