Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
TBH, I see 9-10 wins there. WF, Pitt lost a bunch of good talent. Duke/Cuse/VT/BC should be all wins.
How many are certain. There are plenty of possible, but IMO, not enough certain wins to be CFP confident.

Duke is going to suprise some people if they can avoid injuries to their top guys. They wont win pretty....kind of like UVA bball. Basically fist fight.

You stop Travis, you stop FSU. He’s a tough SOB and I must admit he improved his accuracy a lot last year. Made some throws I didn’t think he could make.

That said and as was said earlier, he caught a lot of folks by surprise last year. That won’t happen next season.

Let’s see how he does when teams have had a full offseason to scheme for him. His style of play definitely opens himself up for a higher risk of injury, and if he goes down their season goes down with him.

FSU talk of playoffs and Heisman are pure stupidity.

Advertisement
Seriously, how many certain wins and certain losses do you see here? I see a lot that could go either way.

View attachment 230183
Realistically? This might be a stretch as I'm uncertain how much a veteran heavy team like FSU can improve year over year.

09/03 (L) 37-48 LSU
09/10 (W) 45-10 Southern Miss
09/16 (W) 51-14 Boston College
09/23 (L) 24-31 Clemson
10/07 (W) 48-3 Virginia Tech
10/14 (W) 42-0 Syracuse
10/21 (W) 35-21 Duke
10/28 (W) 38-17 Wake Forest
11/04 (W) 35-34 Pittsburgh
11/11 (W) 38-24 Miami
11/18 (W) 63-10 North Alabama
11/25 (W) 58-13 Florida

LSU and Clemson should be losses. Pittsburgh should be close. Miami will be closer, but it's more likely that they blow us out again (too much youth and inexperience).

Eerily reminiscent of us in 2017, when we had every lucky bounce possible until a few key injuries.

I think they'll be a decent team next year, but it wouldn't surprise me if they end up with 8 wins. Everyone on their schedule is going to have (including already elapsed time) 9 months to study them in depth. Travis, for example, will take a step back next year not because of any diminished abilities but because teams will be able to ID his weaknesses.

They were a surprise this year. They won't be next year.

Their schedule is LSU, Clemson and us.
We need to beat them or they can win 10 again.

well done GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Beat LSU but lose to Southern miss?
All summer to prepare and play up for the LSU game. Come out of it, banged up on a short week, and lose a game they should win.

That is when the wheels start to fall off. Progressively gets worse through the season as depth issues show up.

The 7th loss is the bowl game when everyone opts out.

All summer to prepare and play up for the LSU game. Come out of it, banged up on a short week, and lose a game they should win.

That is when the wheels start to fall off. Progressively gets worse through the season as depth issues show up.

The 7th loss is the bowl game when everyone opts out.
And we start getting rumblings that someone is out there that wants to restore the Seminoles to Prime Time.

And we start getting rumblings that someone is out there that wants to restore the Seminoles to Prime Time.

They wont be able to afford him nor do I think they want him and the baggage he brings...

Not to mention Norvell just got a big extension and his buyout has increased. That program is still operating near poverty status

Advertisement
Back