Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I'd say 10 wins next year as long as Travis remains healthy and they don't suffer key injuries. This is a very, very experienced team. The one weakness with that though is that many of the players may have already maxed out their growth.
LSU loss
Clemson loss
Miami rivalry game toss up (elite oc hired for miami is a L for fspoo)

They have a favorable schedule but lsu going to embarrass them this time around. Brian Kelly is an *** hat but is he is head and shoulders better coach than cornrows

Advertisement
I'd say 10 wins next year as long as Travis remains healthy and they don't suffer key injuries. This is a very, very experienced team. The one weakness with that though is that many of the players may have already maxed out their growth.
They have a lot of experience yet not a lot of overall depth. They rely heavily on roughly 10 guys to make the majority of their key plays. They’re very reminiscent of our 2017 team albeit older.

LSU loss
Clemson loss
Miami rivalry game toss up (elite oc hired for miami is a L for fspoo)

They have a favorable schedule but lsu going to embarrass them this time around. Brian Kelly is an *** hat but is he is head and shoulders better coach than cornrows
They definitely won’t beat LSU or Clemson. But they have a chance in all other games if they stay healthy. Like you said, if we hire a good OC we can beat them next year. I hope we play them earlier, week 5 or 6 is my preference.

they just won 10 games and blew us out, we should stop making fun of them for now.
Wait a minute, guys, we probly should stop celebrating the b-anality of our rivals on this thread designed for celebrating every aspect of our rivals' b-anality because....what?...they accidentally drifted through a cloud of fairy dust flatulence and came out all sparkly for a minute?

F*, no! No amount of championship hardware would every dull the burnish of a certain J. Winston's eternal moniker. In fact, if he ever won a Superbowl, I'd tell my kids, "That's one of FSU's greatest players; he went 2-0 against Miami, won the Heisman as a freshman, won the National Championship, and was the number one overall pick in the NFL draft. Son, that there is Jameis Crab Legs Winston. And even as a life-long Bucs fan, I cheered for every pick he threw."

Wait a minute, guys, we probly should stop celebrating the b-anality of our rivals on this thread designed for celebrating every aspect of our rivals' b-anality because....what?...they accidentally drifted through a cloud of fairy dust flatulence and came out all sparkly for a minute?

F*, no! No amount of championship hardware would every dull the burnish of a certain J. Winston's eternal moniker. In fact, if he ever won a Superbowl, I'd tell my kids, "That's one of FSU's greatest players; he went 2-0 against Miami, won the Heisman as a freshman, won the National Championship, and was the number one overall pick in the NFL draft. Son, that there is Jameis Crab Legs Winston. And even as a life-long Bucs fan, I cheered for every pick he threw."

Let me give you some joy, his last pass as a buccaneer:

1675201101258.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes 1 good season and they give him that? What’s his buyout now

Insane move on their part. Guy beat a bunch of .500 and below .500 teams, couldn’t beat an NC State Team that threw the ball once against them in the second half of that game, and almost blew it to a 6-6 Oklahoma team that lost 49-0 to Texas.

I’ve always said, he’ll be a consistent 7-9 win coach, with the occasional 10 win season (like last year, when the portal additions hit), but he doesn’t recruit well enough to get them to elite status.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So is this how collectives work? Sending players on a trip to the Super Bowl? Lol…

Like they sent them to “represent” and “report” the Super Bowl

Insane move on their part. Guy beat a bunch of .500 and below .500 teams, couldn’t beat an NC State Team that threw the ball once against them in the second half of that game, and almost blew it to a 6-6 Oklahoma team that lost 49-0 to Texas.

I’ve always said, he’ll be a consistent 7-9 win coach, with the occasional 10 win season (like last year, when the portal additions hit), but he doesn’t recruit well enough to get them to elite status.
That’s current state.

Clemson will be good for the foreseeable future. In 2024 and beyond Mario will have Miami beating them off of sheer talent differentials, just like Coker did for years. That means FSU has to beat everyone else just to get to 10 wins. And that’s not going to happen.

So is this how collectives work? Sending players on a trip to the Super Bowl? Lol…

Like they sent them to “represent” and “report” the Super Bowl

I look forward to seeing them on the sidelines and providing advice and encouragement to Andy Reid and Pat Mahommes.

Advertisement
Back